talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Jean Michael Seri - Completes Nice Fulham Move

• Subscriber
22 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

If this does go through it's amazing how he has gone from being as close as you can get to signing for Barcelona to signing for Fulham in one season. Obviously a coup for Fulham, but I'm getting the impression he is nowhere near as good as people think he is.

I have no understood the hype mate. I know there are some, Balon etc. that really rate him, but every time I've seen him play I've been disappointed, and I felt like he'd struggle in the Premier League. We were linked a few years ago too, and so I followed him quite closely, but he just seems so middle of the road. Fulham is probably the right move for him, to see if he can do it at a higher level.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
11 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Agreed but still does it effect the FFP?

FFP in the Prem doesn't really exist now - It's nowhere near as stringent as Uefa's. Also the TV deal largely makes it redundant considering the huge income these clubs have. Beyond that teams like City have made it an absolute farce as they've just found 'creative' ways round it all with sponsorship.

1 hour ago, Storts said:

I have no understood the hype mate. I know there are some, Balon etc. that really rate him, but every time I've seen him play I've been disappointed, and I felt like he'd struggle in the Premier League. We were linked a few years ago too, and so I followed him quite closely, but he just seems so middle of the road. Fulham is probably the right move for him, to see if he can do it at a higher level.

Yeah to me he seems a bit of a one season wonder, he was barely spoken of last season and he will be 27 by the time the season starts, so he doesn't have potential on his side.

In truth I haven't seen anything of him, but considering where he has ended up, I can't imagine he is that special.

Archived