talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

People you irrationally hate and want to punch in the face

football forum

Discussing with my bloke friends, this seems to be something that no male can avoid in his life. I´ve spoken with chicks about it as well, they just don´t understand.

Alex Turner, his self righteousness smug face, really ticks me off. He seems like the type of guy that believes his own hype, isn´t fun at all to be around, and is so wound up his own arse, you could kick him up the bum and face at the same time. I bet the cunt doesn´t even smoke and just has one lit in this picture to promote an image. 
Picture of Alex Turner

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Ray Winstone - Getting really fucked off with the amount of times I see that bet365 (?) ad.

Owen Wilson - can't even remember what the advert is for (sofology?) but hate the way he says 'talking, thinking, texting'. Ugh. 

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

"Resting that little beard".

Fuck off and grow AIDS.

it's 'waxing' but yes, equally annoying. Totally the wrong person to do the ad.

Talking of ads, the furniture one as well where the guys say 'no veneer in here, no veneer in here'. 

I'll shove the fucking veneer up your ass in a minute. 

Just now, Spike said:

FBI
FULL
BLOODED
ITALIANS

You should be proud.

Given that only only 50% of them are actually full blooded italians, the way they behave show no reflection on italian culture and the tradition they claim to understand. Vinny may be the exception, except he is a massive pussy 

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

Given that only only 50% of them are actually full blooded italians, the way they behave show no reflection on italian culture and the tradition they claim to understand. Vinny may be the exception, except he is a massive pussy 

Just palm them off as filthy terrone and be more stereotypical yourself, aaaaay! *Hand gestures intensify*

• Administrator
10 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

That kid from the Inbetweeners who turned up at the Bellew-Haye press conference, the weird shaped headed, unfunny, LAD Bible loving wet wipe. 

James Buckley

latest?cb=20110816124033

Jacob Rees-Mogg. 

A reprehensible, Old Etonian troglodyte of unimaginable wealth who the world seems to underestimate because he wears comedy glasses and recites Latin verse. This Dark Age shitpiece sees women as second-class baby-making factories and has used his political position and spheres of influence to help drive the country off a cliff in order to profit massively through shady hedges. Oh, and the inbred hypocrite flogs abortion pills to the Far East for silly money despite being painfully against the right to choose in the UK.

I can't put into words how much I'd love to kerb-stomp this cancerous anal wart.

Every time i see a photo of Peter crouch i feel an urge to punch. 

I actually really like the guy. Great servant of Liverpool. Good dude when you hear him talk.

But the face. I don't know how else to say it... It's just the type of face that calls out for a fist. 

9 hours ago, Harry said:

Every time i see a photo of Peter crouch i feel an urge to punch. 

I actually really like the guy. Great servant of Liverpool. Good dude when you hear him talk.

But the face. I don't know how else to say it... It's just the type of face that calls out for a fist. 

Now we know who beat up the ugly kids when in school.

Archived