talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

People you irrationally hate and want to punch in the face

football forum

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So most comedians bomb for a decade, hone their skills, and confidence, and MIGHT breakthrough into the world of selling tickets, movies, and TV programs. Jack Whitehall has an important father. A fucking archetype example of the Old Boy connections; AKA nepotism. F.O.A.D.Jack Whitehall Picture 23 - Open Roads World Premiere of ...

10 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

Theresa May. 

Smashed the arse out of the emergency services whilst Home Secretary and now plays the victim and thanks the emergency services when there's a major disaster/act of terror. 

Horrible fucking lizard. 

There's a case here to argue that's not irrational.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

There's a case here to argue that's not irrational.

Yeah I didn't include politicians cos it'd be too rational with the way they are these days. 

On 17/05/2018 at 00:57, StefBWFC said:

Jacob Rees-Mogg. 

A reprehensible, Old Etonian troglodyte of unimaginable wealth who the world seems to underestimate because he wears comedy glasses and recites Latin verse. This Dark Age shitpiece sees women as second-class baby-making factories and has used his political position and spheres of influence to help drive the country off a cliff in order to profit massively through shady hedges. Oh, and the inbred hypocrite flogs abortion pills to the Far East for silly money despite being painfully against the right to choose in the UK.

I can't put into words how much I'd love to kerb-stomp this cancerous anal wart.

On 17/05/2018 at 20:11, Smiley Culture said:

Theresa May. 

Smashed the arse out of the emergency services whilst Home Secretary and now plays the victim and thanks the emergency services when there's a major disaster/act of terror. 

Horrible fucking lizard. 

The thread is "People you irrationally hate", not "Horrendous Wastes of Skin Who You Absolutely Should Hate and Objectively Deserve to Die". 

Aston Villa's Jack Grealish. Purely based on his face and his stupid fucking hair if it still looks like that.

I don't know what it is about his face that makes me want to punch it, but I just feel like you can't go walking around looking like that and not get punched.

1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Aston Villa's Jack Grealish. Purely based on his face and his stupid fucking hair if it still looks like that.

I don't know what it is about his face that makes me want to punch it, but I just feel like you can't go walking around looking like that and not get punched.

Don't forget his wannabe-Totti shinpads.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived