talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Justin Kluivert Signs for Roma

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Dutch are very well known for speaking their mind and not mincing their words when quizzed on anything, but Justin Kluivert really should've thought about his answer to a question on the future of his career which wasn't aimed at where he saw himself (in terms of colours) in the future, but more in the shape of comparisons with his father's (Patrick Kluivert) status as a top striker...

An Italian journalist asked him on how he saw his career shaping in the future and Justin answered this before walking off...

"I see myself playing for Barcelona in the future, definitely before 2028, that's my aim!"

:o:dam:

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

The Dutch are very well known for speaking their mind and not mincing their words when quizzed on anything, but Justin Kluivert really should've thought about his answer to a question on the future of his career which wasn't aimed at where he saw himself (in terms of colours) in the future, but more in the shape of comparisons with his father's (Patrick Kluivert) status as a top striker...

An Italian journalist asked him on how he saw his career shaping in the future and Justin answered this before walking off...

"I see myself playing for Barcelona in the future, definitely before 2028, that's my aim!"

:o:dam:

The guy is an idiot, who has been led up the garden path by Mino Raiola,  his Dad Patrick should of been his agent 100% and he would of learnt so much from him.   Maybe Patrick might of not been around when Justin was growing up due to Patrick splitting up with the mum of Justin, to why he never listened to his advice about staying at Ajax.

So many Dutch kids have fallen from the bullshit of Raiola he is such a clever person how he always seems to lurch on to these kind of people, even the smart footballers as well in the past have fallen for it like Bergkamp when moving to Inter.   Bergkamp never used an agent again because of him and only used his father and father in laws advise, only for commercial things he used a Dutch agent called Rob Jansen.      Raiola is poison. 

Archived