• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

La Liga - Week 38 Fixtures - 19-20th May, 2018

football forum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Coutinho... @El Profesor Said he starts and finishes. ;)

But WHAT QUALITY !!!

I criticized his signing exactly for this reason and then he goes there and shove it at my face like this.  Chupa, Ricardo. xD 

Seriously though, I´m glad he´s doing nice things for Barça.  

Oh. I see that my comments are a bit late (cos I'm streaming). The channel (Bein Sports) I watch Barca games on usually carries all their games live. Showing Lazio vs Inter instead. Dunno why. Showing this last Barca match of the year a bit later. Definitely DVRing that!

I'm loving the new Barca strip. So classic and classy. 

Long may the goals keep flowing for Barca in this Iniesta's last appearance in blaugrana!

2 minutes ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Without necessary knowledge? Re-read your post and that screams you. I'm just trying to gather all of the facts which is hard because of all the bullshit that fc Barcelona feedsmillions of sheeps like you and Chris. You don't care about the club my friend, you care about the success and that's what sets up apart the millions of sheep's and local fans.

What are you talking about. You wrote that on the back of my comments of two Real Madrid legends going out of the back door (Raúl and Casillas) and came out with nothingness concerning a personal decisions from a Barcelona legend. A legend that has left through the front door with all the bells and trumpets necessary that a club can offer. 

1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

That new Barcelona top is actually very nice indeed. I’ve totally changes my mind. The blue on the sleeves really does make a smart contrast. 

That's an interesting take mate. Never thought of it in that "fashion" lol :):) 

I'm a traditionalist so originally I would have like that striped detail on the shoulders and arms too but I'm beginning to see your point. Well said.

Just now, Teso dos Bichos said:

Just answer one question Antonio.

What was the purpose of the lifetime contract ?

'personal reason' is iniesta chasing that money imo. Big salary and a great opportunity to expand his wine business was more important than that lifetime contract.

Who cares what Iniesta’s personal reasons are. This decision has come from him and both the club and his colleagues have tried to change his mind to no avail. The club gave him a lifetime contract because that’s how much he is valued and shows what the club think about him. Messi has also been offered that contract which is on the table.

To try and make out that the club have done something wrong off the back of me criticising how Real Madrid have treated a couple of their all time legends is ridiculous. 

This send-off for Iniesta may be even more grand and spectacular than the one for Xavi. "6racies Xavi" was already one of the very best send-offs I've ever seen. Certainly one of the most emotional for me (to me, Xavi was the "heart and soul" of Barca, "more Guardiola than Guardiola". 

Both the epitome of everything good about Barca. Forget all the extraneous and external noise and nonsense. 

https://www.fcbarcelona.com/videos/live/live-double-celebations-and-farewell-to-iniesta-at-camp-nou-22.35h-

4 minutes ago, Paulo Dybala said:

Casillas also had to beg for the use of Real Madrid's press conference room. Don't quote me on this, but if I'm not mistaken he was refused all the way to the end and his agent mounted their own with the help of the LFP in a Madrid hotel. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived