talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What's in a Username?

football forum

6 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Spot on. What's yours about?, is it because of how well you bend over?

I could bend you over, but wet-chinned, neck-bearded Nazi remnants are not my type.

No, it's because of Sven 'Manni' Bender our (nearly) indestructable DM. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asura means wrong minded demigods as per Hindu religion.

But the reason I use Asura as my screen name is, its a pseudo name for a music producer Charles Farewell, he produces mostly psybient genre. 

Back at TFF I was InvertedTrequartista which was a joke about football hipsters.

When I jumped over here I felt it was too long, and thought Inverted rolled off the tongue easier. No real meaning on its own, I suppose, but tbh I couldn't think of any meaningful nickname so I quite like the abstractness. 

6 hours ago, True Bender said:

I could bend you over, but wet-chinned, neck-bearded Nazi remnants are not my type.

No, it's because of Sven 'Manni' Bender our (nearly) indestructable DM. 

You couldn't bend over a beach chair even if you wanted, you cum guzzling, spasticated, twatic fish-faced Nazi.

• Subscriber

Put the name up as part of a test for something I was writing in high school for a stupid coding class. Made a beta account with Microsoft when the were testing their first release of hotmail and its stuck ever since. Its also my handle on most online gaming platforms.

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Spike said:

That's a real name?

Real story. I was up in Kanatal [North India] trekking with a few friends and when we got to a point we stopped for food. The guy came out served us tea and as we started talking he said his name was Apu and I instantly went 'Kwik-E-Mart!!' in my head. So yes its a real name.

2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Real story. I was up in Kanatal [North India] trekking with a few friends and when we got to a point we stopped for food. The guy came out served us tea and as we started talking he said his name was Apu and I instantly went 'Kwik-E-Mart!!' in my head. So yes its a real name.

What sort of tea was it? I've been smacking my lips ever since I had a cup of (sort-of) authentic chai massala.

• Subscriber

He gave me a tea we call Adrak Chai (Ginger Tea) and it was hot so I thorough enjoyed it. If you like masala chai then you'd love where we work. The pantry serves up four types of tea with masala chai as one and all you can literally drink. I know a co-worker who absolutely loves the stuff. I haven't really ever gotten a true taste for it. 

• 5 months later...

Archived