talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

What's in a Username?

football forum

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

just when I thought you couldn't get more annoying...

I'm being serious though.

I live in a blue world. All day all night all I see is just blue just like me inside and outside. My house is blue with a blue little window and a blue corvette. Everything is blue for myself because I ain't got nobody to listen to.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Rebel INS is the nickname of this legend and I simply just swapped it for CRS, to suit Chris.

I only had that as my username as a joke originally as Gon O' had his name as "Gon O' the Genius"(after GZA the Genius from Wu-tang), so I changed my name to The Rebel CRS and it caught on. People continued calling me it on here even when I changed my username, so I decided to keep it and haven't changed it since.

4 hours ago, Blue said:

I'm being serious though.

I live in a blue world. All day all night all I see is just blue just like me inside and outside. My house is blue with a blue little window and a blue corvette. Everything is blue for myself because I ain't got nobody to listen to.

And you see me all the time. :21_kissing_closed_eyes:

3 hours ago, Cannabis said:

@Blue is a superb username, even more so because it's referencing that absolute classic song from back in the day. 

I'm probably biased though as back in the day you'd hear it on repeat at Goodison.

Glad someone got it. As proven, Stan is still too young.

• Administrator
8 hours ago, Blue said:

Glad someone got it. As proven, Stan is still too young.

I'm about the same age, if not older, than Cannabis you tit. 

I got it, the song is mega-annoying. It was in the 90s, and it is still annoying now. Fitting. 

8 hours ago, Stan said:

I'm about the same age, if not older, than Cannabis you tit. 

I got it, the song is mega-annoying. It was in the 90s, and it is still annoying now. Fitting. 

Annnnd that's not my problem!

Dabbing isn't though... the original!

1vbrcs.jpg

• 3 years later...
  • Subscriber

An old thread but a lot of new members since like me, it made me think why I chose CaaC and had to have a good think, the C was for Charles which is my middle name, was for our grandson when he was born Alexander, the other a was for Aussie which I was nick-named in my army days as I had just returned back from Australia, joined up and got posted to Germany, the other C for the life of me I can't remember what that was for? and I inserted my name in brackets when I had been on here for a few months.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

Ha, reading this back I feel like @nudge and I are similar, as I was reading Umberto Eco when I originally signed up on TFF and thus it has been since. 

I haven't ever changed it, though -_-

Just now, nudge said:

I haven't ever changed it, though -_-

Well yeah, but that just goes to show that I have serious issues picking usernames. 

I started with Eco on TFF, changed a few times, came back, and I think I've been back for a few years now. 

10 minutes ago, Devil said:

United's nickname Red Devils, so its taken from that.

It would be more interesting if I was insane and believed I was actually the anti christ but its not. 

Based on your relationship advice, I bet their is a trail of people who would argue that you are Satan himself. xD

33 minutes ago, Eco said:

Based on your relationship advice, I bet their is a trail of people who would argue that you are Satan himself. xD

😂 

You may very well be right but given I've been with my wife 19 years I'm hoping it's long forgotten. 

3 minutes ago, Devil said:

😂

You may very well be right but given I've been with my wife 19 years I'm hoping it's long forgotten. 

No, you're probably just the main character in a lot of ladies story that being with, "So you won't believe what this asshole I dated did..."

xD

24 minutes ago, Eco said:

No, you're probably just the main character in a lot of ladies story that being with, "So you won't believe what this asshole I dated did..."

xD

Yep, I'm pretty certain I am. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Eco said:

Well yeah, but that just goes to show that I have serious issues picking usernames. 

I started with Eco on TFF, changed a few times, came back, and I think I've been back for a few years now. 

I remember you as Tide back in 2013 I think it was

2 minutes ago, Batard said:

I remember you as Tide back in 2013 I think it was

Yep. 

My university if the Alabama Crimson Tide. So that isn't too surprising. I thought I joined TFF back in 2008 though. I know I was in college when I joined. 

Archived