talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

World Cup Revelations - Transfer Rumours

football forum

The World Cup always creates transfer rumours for the best players - which low key players now do you think will get a jump because of performances in the WC?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Stan said:

every Peru player obvs. 

I think a lot of ours will get moves but the 2 big ones are Trauco and Tapia.

As for others, Sisto could get a big move if he does well, I also think some of Egypts lower key Egyptian league players can get moves as they are lesser names with talent.

Santiago Arias for Colombia, Hirving Lozano for Mexico and Hwang Hee Chan for South Korea as well.

• Administrator

not sure Sisto is a low-key player but I do get your point that attention will be paid to him if he has a good World Cup. 

I'd love us to take a punt on him anyway regardless of how his World Cup goes. Enjoy watching him for Celta whenever I've been able to.

Lozano's tipped for a big move as well.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

not sure Sisto is a low-key player but I do get your point that attention will be paid to him if he has a good World Cup. 

I'd love us to take a punt on him anyway regardless of how his World Cup goes. Enjoy watching him for Celta whenever I've been able to.

Lozano's tipped for a big move as well.

Sisto I think is in the same boat as James Rodriguez before the last World Cup. Not exactly low key but not completely recognized either, and his name exploted after the World Cup.

Just now, El Profesor said:

Christian Cueva. He´s good and he´ll be motivated. The problem for potential buyers is that his work ethic and professionalism leave a lot to be desired, even though he is a very talented player.

I think the problem with Cueva is his attitude. He is one of our most talented players but he is very petulant and it has shown at São Paulo. This World Cup will define if he goes to a big European club, or Alianza Lima.

I hope you're right though, he's extremely talented.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

I think the problem with Cueva is his attitude. He is one of our most talented players but he is very petulant and it has shown at São Paulo. This World Cup will define if he goes to a big European club, or Alianza Lima.

I hope you're right though, he's extremely talented.

São Paulo definitely wants to sell him. They were patient with all his bullshit because they know the World Cup is quite the showcase and they´re confident they´ll find a sucker. xD 

There´s no doubt about his talent, but he is the kind of player who struggles to find motivation to give his best to his club every weekend. Dude just loves to booze and have a good time.  I mean, this is fine, I don´t condemn him, I´m actually sympathetic for characters like him and in the past you could get away with it, but in today´s game if you aren´t in top physical shape it´s tough to consistently play well. 

• Subscriber

Thomas Delaney & Ludwig Augustinsson. 

I have a bad feeling that we'll lose them both after the World Cup. Delaney is already attracting interest of some English clubs, but so far, only Brighton made a bid (which we rejected). There haven't been many transfer rumours regarding Augustinsson yet (only a vague interest from AC Milan), but I fear that it might change after successful World Cup performances...

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived