Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Stan

Matthijs de Ligt - PSG Leading Race to Sign Defender

18 hours ago, José said:

De Gea + De Ligt would make PSG the favourite to win the CLs imo. As long as Neymar stays healthy.

If those two transfers do happen, Mbappe would be a fool to leave them. 

They were strong in those positions last year too tbh. 

The soulless oil/oligarch clubs have all struggled to win the Champions league despite being two or three of the five strongest clubs in Europe for the last 15 years. Only Chelsea have succeeded, and only once. I'm not sure the favorites tag counts for much with clubs with a great squad on paper but no Champions league HERITAGE. 

You're out late wandering the dark alleys of Amsterdam at 2am. You see Mino Raiola on his own walking the other way... What do you do?

Snog, Marry, Avoid?

But seriously, ignore, or push him into the canal?

15 minutes ago, Harry said:

They were strong in those positions last year too tbh. 

The soulless oil/oligarch clubs have all struggled to win the Champions league despite being two or three of the five strongest clubs in Europe for the last 15 years. Only Chelsea have succeeded, and only once. I'm not sure the favorites tag counts for much with clubs with a great squad on paper but no Champions league HERITAGE. 

PSG have been touted amongst the Champions League favourites countless times since a number of years back going all the way back to signings like Cavani, Thiago Silva etc...

They've had the playing staff to win it countless times and the coaches to guide them to that success too. They can win it, but basing everything around a cup competition where you can be eliminated for so many different reasons and having to wait another year with your season being seen as a total failure for obvious reasons is enough I would say, to make potential future recruits think twice before making such a move without substance.

Put it this way... Even if PSG were to win it, it wouldn't ever bee seen or felt like when Olympique Marseille managed it.

2 hours ago, Harry said:

You're out late wandering the dark alleys of Amsterdam at 2am. You see Mino Raiola on his own walking the other way... What do you do?

Snog, Marry, Avoid?

You will find him in Haarlem stuffing his face in Italian restaurants, I would Pop his belly and then I will make him donate his  millions that he has made from his life destroying deals and send it to grass roots football in The Netherlands.

Looks like it’s sorted between Raiola and PSG for the transfer of Matthijs de Ligt. Apparently PSG are doing their upmost to cover de Ligt searching for a property in Paris. The rumours say de Ligt’s wife was seduced by what PSG offered them.

Looks like Raiola’s “fake news” statement was as honest as another infamous person in the US that uses this term consistently to lie.

Putting aside all the nonsense surrounding PSG cant clubs like Ajax stop dealing with scum like Raiola? I'd imagine you take him out of the picture and there is a chance for growth and perhaps holding onto more players?

30 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

Putting aside all the nonsense surrounding PSG cant clubs like Ajax stop dealing with scum like Raiola? I'd imagine you take him out of the picture and there is a chance for growth and perhaps holding onto more players?

You can’t take an individual out of the picture unless he or she does something to warrant that as you well know mate.  He (Raiola) has already been banned before and has only just this week had his present ban suspended while a further investigation takes place. Italy (FIGC) have maintained the ban however and isn’t permitted to represent anyone with any club in the Italian game. He is a cancer to the sport. 

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

Without doubt his desirability as an agent would be affected by bigger clubs publically refusing to deal with him. But most clubs are greedy hogs who'd climb over each other to secure the best players so not many would do it. And PSG definitely wouldn't

38 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

You can’t take an individual out of the picture unless he or she does something to warrant that as you well know mate.  He (Raiola) has already been banned before and has only just this week had his present ban suspended while a further investigation takes place. Italy (FIGC) have maintained the ban however and isn’t permitted to represent anyone with any club in the Italian game. He is a cancer to the sport. 

Well clubs could say that they are hampering their ability to compete and use that as a cause but then again they'd just find someone new to reinvent the old problems again. 

5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Well clubs could say that they are hampering their ability to compete and use that as a cause but then again they'd just find someone new to reinvent the old problems again. 

Raiola's good at making money for his clients (and for himself). For all that he's got a bad name amongst fans, players want him on their side, and that ultimately is what matters.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Harry said:

Snog, Marry, Avoid?

Push him into the path of a cyclist.

Cyclists actually piss me off there for the record. They nearly take you out and most of the cunts don't even have lights on at night, then have the cheek to start ringing their bell when you can't even see them.