talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Players of the season in La Liga at each club

The players of the season in La Liga this term as voted by the fans of the respective clubs:-

Barcelona: Messi with 71% of the votes

Atletico Madrid: Oblak with 78%

Real Madrid: Cristiano Ronaldo with 31%

Valencia: Rodrigo with 32%

Villarreal: Rodri with 28%

Real Betis: Joaquin with 38%

Sevilla: Banega with 33%

Getafe: Djené with 69%

Eibar: Inui with 28%

Real Sociedad: Illarramendi with 42%

Girona: Portu with 52%

Alaves: Munir with 37%

Celta de Vigo: Iago Aspas with 89%

Espanyol: Gerard Moreno with 86%

Levante: Morales with 70%

Athletic club de Bilbao: Kepa with 46%

Leganes: Gabriel Pires with 20%

Deportivo de la Coruña: Adrian with 35%

Las Palmas: Chichizola with 25%

Malaga: Roberto with 40%

Good on Munir, it seems like he's slowly starting to find a club where the fans see him as  being an important player. I don't think he was ever destined to be a top player(I always said that), but he definitely does have ability to be a very good mid-table type domestic player. There has in fact been a lot of stand out players in la liga this year when you look at lists like this.

Also great to see Joaquin still has it. It's been a very good season from him and he's impressed every time I have seen him. His experience has been vital this season in taking Real Betis to the Europa league.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both Celta Vigo and Espanyol have seen a convincing belief in who their best player has been this season.  With the stats in the high 80s leaves no doubts.

But on the other end of the spectrum (I'd love to have seen the percentages on other players in their respective clubs) we have Valencia, Villarreal, Eibar and Real Madrid in the low 30% mark.  Fans not so sure who to vote for there it seems. Maybe in some cases you get this one because the team itself has been pretty convincing all season. :ph34r:

Archived