talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too fit you mean!

Just seen we have Steffen as commentator - bound to be better than the last game!

Except that the team has just shown Burgstaller in front.  I hope someone has re-inforced the corner flags as they will need to be strong to cope with the time he spend leaning on them.  That just reduced the odds on a Werder victory.

Half time and it is again awful.  Hopefully Huub will now have realised that he does need to advise a clear out at the end of the season - if Tonnies is there no doubt he won't listen anyway! Embolo is the epitome of the 'Lonely Man' in the cigarette adverts.

Another reject brought on for a young player and the lump left on the field.  No chance of a goal and now two after the reject spends time crying to the ref instead of getting back to help.  Total despair at what Huub thinks he is doing!

• Subscriber

A bit harsh second yellow for Sahin there... Was definitely going for the ball; very unlucky to miss the semifinal because of it.

Pretty poor match but job well done.

Now the Nordderby please!!!

Sorry nudge, but your gang failed to show the depth of rubbish they were up against and should have really taken control.  What bothers me is that Hamburg are beatable, but on this performance you will struggle against either of the other two. You really should have massacred this poor poor set of so-called players.  I can only apologise to those watching and hope they will understand that Huub has a mountain to climb after the farce of Tedesco's inheritance.  Tonnies was seen on TV looking very sad - and so he should be knowing that he is almost certain to be out of position soon - hopefully sooner than later.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, SchalkeUK said:

Sorry nudge, but your gang failed to show the depth of rubbish they were up against and should have really taken control.  What bothers me is that Hamburg are beatable, but on this performance you will struggle against either of the other two. You really should have massacred this poor poor set of so-called players.  I can only apologise to those watching and hope they will understand that Huub has a mountain to climb after the farce of Tedesco's inheritance.  Tonnies was seen on TV looking very sad - and so he should be knowing that he is almost certain to be out of position soon - hopefully sooner than later.

It was not our best performance for sure but in the end they did all they had to do and did it comfortably. Solid defensively and finished the game off with two good goals in the second half. Won't hear me complaining about that. Besides, why waste any energy unnecessarily, we're just keeping the best for the final :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, nudge said:

It was not our best performance for sure but in the end they did all they had to do and did it comfortably. Solid defensively and finished the game off with two good goals in the second half. Won't hear me complaining about that. Besides, why waste any energy unnecessarily, we're just keeping the best for the final :ph34r:

Ein gutes Pferd springt nur so hoch wie es muss! :ph34r:

• The topic was unpinned

Archived