talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Memphis Depay

Memphis has had a great season scoring 19 goals in the League to help Lyon secure Champions League football.

MANCHESTER UNITED blundered in selling Memphis Depay and could live to regret it, claims Robert Pires.

The Arsenal legend, 44, has watched Dutch international Depay thrive in Ligue 1 after moving to Lyon - scoring 19 times.

"He struggled at Manchester United because it is difficult to change country and enter a new club, a new language and a new environment at such a young age.

"He is now a very important player for Lyon and he is making a big difference in the crucial games.

"I think Manchester United made a mistake when they sold him and they could regret it.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think they'll regret selling  him. He is playing in a much weaker league which is making him look better

11 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I don't think they'll regret selling  him. He is playing in a much weaker league which is making him look better

Mourinho just has a past of doing this, he doesn't have the patience.  

On 5/28/2018 at 16:44, Gunnersauraus said:

He scored against Everton. B|

Archived