The better place to talk football.

Peru's World Cup Trailer

football forum

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Stan said:

@Blue what's the point of it xD ?

Its a world cup trailer. I personally think its wonderful, we have been absent for a long time. 

2 hours ago, Batard said:

You see. We’re not all bastards. Most of us though. Anything other than a win against you and shit will kick off in the squad 

If your squad will kick off for losing against us, then that's a serious problem in squad harmony. I wouldn't expect less of a squad like France given all the problems in the past. I'm not saying we are going to beat you, I'm just saying don't rule it out.

13 minutes ago, Stan said:

not sure of the relevance though? 

Its a recap of what we've gone through since the last time we were in the tournament.

We've gone through economic problems, natural disasters, then how we lost players (Alianza Lima 1987 air crash), our national commentator this year (Peredo) and how it was a tough road to get here and had to shut off the tv due to frustration several times.

We've also had terrorism problems almost as bad as what Colombia had in the 80's and 90's. However, that wasn't mentioned in the video.

• Administrator

but why xD 

Is it like a 'hi I'm here, don't forget about us' kind of thing? 

Forgive my cynicism but it seems like a neglected child craving attention with the way they've tweeted group rivals in a big tournament :/ 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

but why xD 

Is it like a 'hi I'm here, don't forget about us' kind of thing? 

Forgive my cynicism but it seems like a neglected child craving attention with the way they've tweeted group rivals in a big tournament :/ 

Probably for marketing if that's what you meant; which is totally fine with me. Again I loved it.

Archived