talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Álvaro Morata - AC Milan Interested

41 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The latest if the rumours are to be believed is that Gonzalo Higuaín could be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain to replace Cavani and for Morata to replace Higuaín at Juventus.  What a merrygoaround football seems to be these days.

Who will replace Morata at Chelsea xD

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
53 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

The latest if the rumours are to be believed is that Gonzalo Higuaín could be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain to replace Cavani and for Morata to replace Higuaín at Juventus.  What a merrygoaround football seems to be these days.

been like this for years?

12 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Batshuayi is back...

Just now, Stan said:

been like this for years?

Batshuayi is back...

Interesting thing is that in an different attacking system Bats would do very well. However don't see us getting rid of Morata just after a single season.

51 minutes ago, True Blue said:

There's been rumours of Higuain going there too, to be honest i'd love to see him play at the Prem, it's just a shame you aren't in the CL.

15 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Swapping a 30 year old for a 25 year old would be such a Chelsea thing to do. 

You fucking serbian bastard, cyka! Would you trade a 30yr old Terry for a 25yr Smalling for example?, i would.

12 minutes ago, True Blue said:

I wouldn't swap and 40 year old Terry with a broken hip for Smalling.

Would you trade in your new underpants for one of my 40 year old never washed pair of y-fronts? :ph34r:

9 minutes ago, True Blue said:

Only if it's broad daylight

I wouldn't have it any other way mate. B|

You'll see me coming as I'll be wearing a yellow wizard's costume with orange wellies and white silk gloves. Just too many people around that area and I don't want you swapping with someone else. ;)

1 minute ago, bozziovai said:

@True Blue  and @SirBalon    would be making self-portraits like this when this deal of a loan to Juve for Morata pushes thru   bwehehehe

Image result for borat y fronts

Not sexy enough for me but I do like the moustache to be honest. The costume could do with a number of brass pointed studs. :x

3 hours ago, Danny said:

@SirBalon Financially I reckon that'll be a bit of good business by Juve, can't see Morata costing that much and even though Higuan's getting on he'll still cost a fair whack

Only 58,000,000 + xD Only

5 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Not sexy enough for me but I do like the moustache to be honest. The costume could do with a number of brass pointed studs. :x

that we got to see haha

but serious though, in the case of morata, he has no choice when Real took him back via contract clause but with his move to chelsea and his form in chelsea, i know we've discussed this before in another thread, but isn't it a bit immature for him trying to be transferred again in only his first season at a club ??    Would Morata turn into a cry-baby ??

19 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

that we got to see haha

but serious though, in the case of morata, he has no choice when Real took him back via contract clause but with his move to chelsea and his form in chelsea, i know we've discussed this before in another thread, but isn't it a bit immature for him trying to be transferred again in only his first season at a club ??    Would Morata turn into a cry-baby ??

Did you see his his tweet when he wasn’t selected by Lopetegui for the World Cup?  He basically in those exact words told everyone to go fuck themselves.

He has a lot to learn and is creating an aura around him that will only cause him problems in his career. 

2 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Did you see his his tweet when he wasn’t selected by Lopetegui for the World Cup?  He basically in those exact words told everyone to go fuck themselves.

He has a lot to learn and is creating an aura around him that will only cause him problems in his career. 

a spoiled kid.     chelsea should just sell him back to juventus.    i don't like juventus now, hypocrite of a team, they cried bribery when they lost to madrid and yet they insulted the napoli fans when they won the scudetto.

1 hour ago, bozziovai said:

that we got to see haha

He absolutely had a choice when going back to Madrid, that clause allowed Madrid to buy him back at a fixed price, but they can't force the player, if he doesn't wanna go he doesn't.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

A. We won't sell Morata unless we have a proper replacement coming in

B. It won't be Higuain. xD

Why not and why that stupid face?, He has been linked with you hundred of times, and more importantly, Sarri (who is likely to be your manager and who you apparently very much like) loves him.

6 minutes ago, Berserker said:

He absolutely had a choice when going back to Madrid, that clause allowed Madrid to buy him back at a fixed price, but they can't force the player, if he doesn't wanna go he doesn't.

Why not and why that stupid face?, He has been linked with you hundred of times, and more importantly, Sarri (who is likely to be your manager and who you apparently very much like) loves him.

Maybe because we aren't in the Champions league? The only top player to leave a club in the champions league to us, was Kante. And this is only because he was a Chelsea fan growing up. 

No way has HIguain ever been seriously linked with us. The only English club was Arsenal a few years ago. 

3 minutes ago, Berserker said:

well, last time  i know he doesn't have any say in the matter coz it was a buy-back-clause in his contract, i'm talking here during his Juventus Back to Madrid in 2016 :P 

4 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Maybe because we aren't in the Champions league? The only top player to leave a club in the champions league to us, was Kante. And this only because he's a Chelsea fan growing up. 

No way has HIguain ever been seriously linked with us. The only English club was Arsenal a few years ago. 

Fair enough, i think so too but you never know, he likes the English game and would like to try himself there, so there's a possibility.

He was linked many times when he was at Madrid, don't know how serious it was but i saw hundreds of rumours back in the day, and i think when he was at Napoli there were links too.

3 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

well, last time  i know he doesn't have any say in the matter coz it was a buy-back-clause in his contract, i'm talking here during his Juventus Back to Madrid in 2016 :P 

He does, a clause is valid only if the player agrees to use it, they're not slaves. And yeah, that's obviously the one i was talking about.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived