talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Álvaro Morata - AC Milan Interested

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

He does, a clause is valid only if the player agrees to use it, they're not slaves. And yeah, that's obviously the one i was talking about.

if that's the case then morata is a pig.       disrespecting everyone by jumping from one football club to the next just becoz it doesn't suit him.

From what I remember, Morata didn’t want to go back to Real Madrid and wanted to stay at Juve. He’s about to marry a girl he met there from Turin. In the case of the buy-back clause (this specific case) he went to Juventus under the proviso that if Real wanted him back he’d have to return. I remember various interviews at the time in this respect. 

• Administrator

he looks like he's there against his will and about to cry at having to go back xD 

also, is that picture definitely from today, and not someone who's dug it up from when he first moved to Juve?

8 hours ago, SirBalon said:

The latest if the rumours are to be believed is that Gonzalo Higuaín could be on his way to Paris Saint-Germain to replace Cavani and for Morata to replace Higuaín at Juventus.  What a merrygoaround football seems to be these days.

Why does every Napoli star end up at PSG xD

Lavezzi, Cavani and now Higuain!?

8 minutes ago, Stan said:

he looks like he's there against his will and about to cry at having to go back xD 

also, is that picture definitely from today, and not someone who's dug it up from when he first moved to Juve?

Taken today 

18 hours ago, Cicero said:

Dd5LC0RVMAEmQ1a?format=jpg

Morata, Morata's agent, and Juventus Director having lunch earlier today 

If you read the link in the topic you'd know that that picture is what caused the story :cardY:

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Cicero said:

Bastshuayi will hands down be better for us under Sarri than Morata. 

Mark my words 

I agree.

If you play the way Napoli did under Sarri, he'll flourish I think.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

If there are no other options for Morata other than going to AC Milan (THIS present AC Milan)... If I were Morata, I'd sign for Scunthorpe United and play for free instead.

would you actually though

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived