talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mauricio Pochettino Signs New Contract With Spurs

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder who they'll sign in the Summer, must have been promised something? If their ambition is to win the league then I think they're going to have to try and make up around 15-20 points so they'll need to do something. Though it'll be interesting to see how Lucas Moura does next season as I think he'll be a bit forgotten abut when it comes to Spurs strengthening their side.

• Subscriber
13 hours ago, Cicero said:

Looks like Real ignored his phone calls 

Something about big clubs and telephony devices. I remembered the Utd DeGea incident too and the infamous fax story out of it. 

A mark of intent by Spurs and a show of what this Spurs project means to Pochettino... All the better for the Premier League too!

I think the club will now feel forced to give that bit more to their head coach so as to make that final step from competing in amongst to competing to win.

• Subscriber
On 25/05/2018 at 03:47, LFCMadLad said:

Another 5 years of top four with no finals or trophies then :hh:

Hahahahaha

You’re such a mug. You’ve finished below us 8 out of the last 9 years. You give it but you win nothing ether. Every year without fail we hear it’s your year but nothing to back it up.

Youre in the same boat as us, except not as good.

Pochettino Forever

It's always nice when Tottenham or Liverpool fans suddenly find out that the positive press they've received in the last decade compared to the criticism we've received doesn't actually stand up to reality. xD

The question is, with anything decent Liverpool do being presented as a fairytale and with very little criticism of their failures, are Liverpool a big club anymore?

On 28/05/2018 at 08:19, 6666 said:

It's always nice when Tottenham or Liverpool fans suddenly find out that the positive press they've received in the last decade compared to the criticism we've received doesn't actually stand up to reality. xD

The question is, with anything decent Liverpool do being presented as a fairytale and with very little criticism of their failures, are Liverpool a big club anymore?

Why are you becoming obsessed with Liverpool? 

On 26/05/2018 at 21:48, Storts said:

Hahahahaha

You’re such a mug. You’ve finished below us 8 out of the last 9 years. You give it but you win nothing ether. Every year without fail we hear it’s your year but nothing to back it up.

Youre in the same boat as us, except not as good.

Pochettino Forever

Christ xD

1 hour ago, LFCMadLad said:

Why are you becoming obsessed with Liverpool? 

I don't dislike Liverpool at all, more the way the media looks at Liverpool. Having more of a go at them than at Liverpool. I'm just curious as to why they don't think Liverpool are a big club.

:219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

• Subscriber
49 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Lol easier than if the fish were in a barrel and you had a shotgun :219_fisherman_fishing_at_a_lake:

Honestly you can't even believe that.

Madlad is as deluded as they come. Every year he spouts off, and every year you have zero to back it up. Every year it's your year - yet you've failed once again and finished below us for the 8th year out of 9. 

There comes a time where someone has to call you out, because despite the heavy bias towards Liverpool in the media, and your reputation from past decades, right now you amount to very little, and are in the exact same boat as us in terms of taking the next step towards trophies. 

This obviously doesn't go down well on here, considering the vast number of Liverpool fans on the forum - but there isn't a worse fanbase in the country in terms of delusion and hysteria. You're a different breed. 

36 minutes ago, Storts said:

Honestly you can't even believe that.

Madlad is as deluded as they come. Every year he spouts off, and every year you have zero to back it up. Every year it's your year - yet you've failed once again and finished below us for the 8th year out of 9. 

There comes a time where someone has to call you out, because despite the heavy bias towards Liverpool in the media, and your reputation from past decades, right now you amount to very little, and are in the exact same boat as us in terms of taking the next step towards trophies. 

This obviously doesn't go down well on here, considering the vast number of Liverpool fans on the forum - but there isn't a worse fanbase in the country in terms of delusion and hysteria. You're a different breed. 

Spouts off about what?

Shut your cake hole ffs xD

The jealousy around this place stinks xD

I've hardly said a word. The only pair giving it large is a Spurs and Arsenal fan which is pretty ironic!

North London pricks do make me laugh. 

Archived