talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Mauricio Pochettino Signs New Contract With Spurs

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a simple question I'm asking (and my personal answer is in Liverpool's favour), are Liverpool still a big club?

I can't believe I'm being called out by Liverpool fans for saying Liverpool are a big club.

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

This 'every year is our year' thing is a load of bollocks really isn't it? No one thought that back in July/August. We'd have been happy with retaining our place in the top four

I never say it, like ever!

But I have to admit that I can't wait for us to fuck Spurs up the arse next season, and we will!

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

It's a simple question I'm asking (and my personal answer is in Liverpool's favour), are Liverpool still a big club?

I can't believe I'm being called out by Liverpool fans for saying Liverpool are a big club.

Miles bigger than Arsenal or Spurs lets just leave it there.

It's not even debatable mate.  

3 minutes ago, 6666 said:

I think it's pretty obvious Liverpool are a big club. Not now what their history would suggest they are as for the last few decades they've been a sporadic Cup team but still big obviously and historically the second biggest.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Miles bigger than Arsenal or Spurs lets just leave it there.

It's not even debatable mate.  

I agree. So then the question becomes why is anything half decent Liverpool do treated as a fairytale?

Just now, 6666 said:

I agree. So then the question becomes why is anything half decent Liverpool do treated as a fairytale?

It's not, it's fans of other clubs that can't stand us being successful. 

We don't do anything simple, it's always dramatic and that makes good TV. 

We get to champions league finals, we beat Dortmund in the last minute, we lose a league title when our captain slips, we smash coaches up, we are off our fucking head.

London clubs like Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are just fucking boring.

2 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It's not, it's fans of other clubs that can't stand us being successful. 

We don't do anything simple, it's always dramatic and that makes good TV. 

We get to champions league finals, we beat Dortmund in the last minute, we lose a league title when our captain slips, we smash coaches up, we are off our fucking head.

London clubs like Arsenal, Spurs and Chelsea are just fucking boring.

You said opposition fans can't stand you being successful but then gave examples of you not being successful...

Even you're confused by how Liverpool should be perceived. Can't blame me for being confused as well. xD

Just now, 6666 said:

You said opposition fans can't stand you being successful but then gave examples of you not being successful...

Even you're confused by how Liverpool should be perceived. Can't blame me for being confused as well. xD

I'd say getting to a Champions League final is progress. Anyone with half a brain can see we are progressing under Klopp.

We are strong, we are improving and nobody really wants to play us. 

I've slagged us off loads in the past but it's getting to the point now where anyone can see how strong we are. 

It's just a shame for us that City are as strong as they are, otherwise we'd be absolutely pissing it. 

• Subscriber
25 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I never say it, like ever!

But I have to admit that I can't wait for us to fuck Spurs up the arse next season, and we will!

Just like you have 8 of the last 9 years right? Every year I hear the same from you, and every year you finish below us.

You talk so much bollocks and it’s why it’s so satisfying when Liverpool fail again under Klopp. Your fanbase are the entire reason for peoples dislike, because your team right now are entertaining. However the delusion is on a different level, you fail to realise how far you’ve fallen. 

Pretty sure you still owe @Stan£100 btw when you lost to us this season. 

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

I'd say getting to a Champions League final is progress. Anyone with half a brain can see we are progressing under Klopp.

I've slagged us off loads in the past but it's getting to the point now where anyone can see how strong we are. 

It's just a shame for us that City are as strong as they are, otherwise we'd be absolutely pissing it. 

Except you’re nowhere near as good as Manchester United and have been worse than us for close to a decade.

But do carry on...

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

Damn, you should've checked the league table before posting. You thought you finished 2nd, I thought you finished 3rd, I checked the table and you finished 4th...

Just now, 6666 said:

Damn, you should've checked the league table before posting. You thought you finished 2nd, I thought you finished 3rd, I checked the table and you finished 4th...

I seriously can't wait for next season. 

These debates are gonna be so funny.

1 hour ago, Storts said:

Honestly you can't even believe that.

Madlad is as deluded as they come. Every year he spouts off, and every year you have zero to back it up. Every year it's your year - yet you've failed once again and finished below us for the 8th year out of 9. 

There comes a time where someone has to call you out, because despite the heavy bias towards Liverpool in the media, and your reputation from past decades, right now you amount to very little, and are in the exact same boat as us in terms of taking the next step towards trophies. 

This obviously doesn't go down well on here, considering the vast number of Liverpool fans on the forum - but there isn't a worse fanbase in the country in terms of delusion and hysteria. You're a different breed. 

You know I love you mate... but yeah I think you're easy to rattle on LFC/Kane topics.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

MadLad doesn't help himself sometimes, such as with the above but Storts has some cheek. Possibly the most biased and delusional poster I've ever come across

Alright Mike - back in your box 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

You know I love you mate... but yeah I think you're easy to rattle on LFC/Kane topics.

Not at all - it’s just an easy card to play because there’s so many of you on here. 

Nothing rattled about it - just have to put him back in his place, because you read all the time the delusions - yet as I have stated many times, we continue to finish above you, we both win the same ... nothing, and yet only one of us seems to get stick for it due to the nature of the media as it is composed, and narrowly on this forum the composition of members vastly on your favour. 

As I said after your win after Roma, I throughly enjoy the football you play, was pretty glowing in praise, what I can’t stand are Liverpool fans like Madlad, FOYM, Mike etc. who cannot form a sensible opinion when LFC are involved - don’t get me started on the pathetic nature of your social media generation, the petitions on Ramos,  the phone in calls, the lynch mob and still unable to let go the game at Anfield between us this season. I could go on but there is no club like yours and you may not see it but it degrades you as a club imo. 

I throughly enjoy being able to debate football properly - particularly as we have two sides so similar at the moment, but quite often it’s just not possible with the drivel that is served up. 

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Storts said:

Just like you have 8 of the last 9 years right? Every year I hear the same from you, and every year you finish below us.

You talk so much bollocks and it’s why it’s so satisfying when Liverpool fail again under Klopp. Your fanbase are the entire reason for peoples dislike, because your team right now are entertaining. However the delusion is on a different level, you fail to realise how far you’ve fallen. 

Pretty sure you still owe @Stan£100 btw when you lost to us this season. 

12 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Can't wait for next season me :D

9 minutes ago, Storts said:

What about @Stans money o.O

6 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Not sure I bet on Liverpool v Spurs but if I did then I'll happily hand over £100, it's £100 ffs xD

you know fully well you did mate :). It's been brought up before and you ignored it.

Happy for you to donate it to the forum to be quite honest.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

you know fully well you did mate :). It's been brought up before and you ignored it.

Happy for you to donate it to the forum to be quite honest.

I don't know full well! I'm not sure why I'd bet £100 and give you the draw as well? 

If I did I did but seems a strange bet to me? Must have been pissed.:D

8 minutes ago, Storts said:

Not at all - it’s just an easy card to play because there’s so many of you on here. 

Nothing rattled about it - just have to put him back in his place, because you read all the time the delusions - yet as I have stated many times, we continue to finish above you, we both win the same ... nothing, and yet only one of us seems to get stick for it due to the nature of the media as it is composed, and narrowly on this forum the composition of members vastly on your favour. 

As I said after your win after Roma, I throughly enjoy the football you play, was pretty glowing in praise, what I can’t stand are Liverpool fans like Madlad, FOYM, Mike etc. who cannot form a sensible opinion when LFC are involved - don’t get me started on the pathetic nature of your social media generation, the petitions on Ramos,  the phone in calls, the lynch mob and still unable to let go the game at Anfield between us this season. I could go on but there is no club like yours and you may not see it but it degrades you as a club imo. 

I throughly enjoy being able to debate football properly - particularly as we have two sides so similar at the moment, but quite often it’s just not possible with the drivel that is served up. 

Spurs are nowhere near us xD

Keep repeating yourself all you like but Spurs are about as relevant to us as Stoke. 

Archived