talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Thomas Lemar - Spurs Interested

Tutto Mercato have reported that Lazio have joined Liverpool in expressing their interest in Lemar, with Monaco unlikely to drop their £100m asking price set last summer.

The 22-year-old was criticised for his form this season having been close to joining Arsenal, but the France international is hopeful that interest in him will resurface after the World Cup.

He told Telefoot earlier this year: "Regrets? Maybe. I was a little disappointed. Once it's over, it's over, so do not think about it.

"I will keep working hard so these clubs will eventually come back in the next transfer window. I am open to all offers."

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
16 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Wait, Lazio have £100,000,000?! :|

wonder if they sell Milinkovic-Savic they could get near that - they rate him at about £80mish apparently!

3 hours ago, Harry said:

surprised they're not asking for a billion jillion dollars. 

Price should've gonna down based on the year he's had. Not up...

I don't understand his valuation at all tbh. I'd swerve this, the price is retarded.

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

Apparently, Atlético de Madrid is close to signing Lemar. The shirt number 10 is already reserved for him. This is a surprise. 

If this occurs, be prepared for Griezmann to stay at Atleti.  Lamar is his best friend and the waiting game may have been directed at this particular deal coming off.

There are rumours that Griezmann will talk tomorrow and tell the world his decision.

On 25/5/2018 at 05:18, Cannabis said:

Wait, Lazio have £100,000,000?! :|

They might if they sell Milinkovic-Savic, but no way they will buy this guy, usual bullshit from Italian press. Lazio buys 30, 35M players tops, not more.

According to L'Équipe the deal is done and just awaiting confirmation. Apparently both AS Monaco and Atlético Madrid have come to an agreement on the transfer of Thomas Lemar from Monte Carlo to Madrid.

That is the type of signing they need after it didn't really work out as well as it originally looked with Carrasco, before he then moved to China. This would also be a statement by them in keeping hold of Simeone(if you want him to stay, you need to give him the money and let him buy top players), OBlak and Griezmann. Well keeping everyone as even Koke and Saul could be turned if Atletico weren't making moves and they received big offers.

36 minutes ago, The Rebel CRS said:

That is the type of signing they need after it didn't really work out as well as it originally looked with Carrasco, before he then moved to China. This would also be a statement by them in keeping hold of Simeone(if you want him to stay, you need to give him the money and let him buy top players), OBlak and Griezmann. Well keeping everyone as even Koke and Saul could be turned if Atletico weren't making moves and they received big offers.

I personally still feel Griezmann is staying put at Atleti. But where as I was 200% sure this morning, certain journalists that aren't sensationalist at all have put conflicting arguments and one particular one is swearing by his job and future that Antoine is going to Barcelona...  So this now puts a conundrum out there.  All the same, this signing by Atlético Madrid for me swings it all because I don't believe Griezamann tale about he already has his mind made up. Why hasn't he signed the contract on the table and why hasn't he said he's leaving (he can't name Barcelona because Barça want to activate the buy-out clause which goes down from €200m to €100m on the 1st of July).

Anyway... Aside from Griezmann, this is a big signing for Atleti and the replacement for the coward Carrasco.

• The title was changed to Thomas Lemar - Set to Sign For Atletico from Monaco
7 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Since when did athletico have this kind of money?

ssshhhhh.... I'm whispering.... Don't tell anyone I told you this and keep it to yourself forever because they'll think you're mad mate.  Keep it close to you and don't let anyone know! Open the spoiler... ;)

Athletico don't really exist. You only think they do! :whistling:

15 hours ago, SirBalon said:

ssshhhhh.... I'm whispering.... Don't tell anyone I told you this and keep it to yourself forever because they'll think you're mad mate.  Keep it close to you and don't let anyone know! Open the spoiler... ;)

Reveal hidden contents

Athletico don't really exist. You only think they do! :whistling:

Mate that joke has gone completely over my head. 

• The title was changed to Thomas Lemar - Spurs Interested
  • The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived