talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Best and worst starting XI at the World Cup

1 minute ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Giroud can be really good and really bad at times puting him in worst xi is harsh.

Yeah, but look at the nations you have to choose from, they're either the elite, the good, the average and maybe dodgy.  You can only choose one player from each of those eleven nations and it isn't easy. Try doing one yourself and you'll see.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
1 hour ago, SirBalon said:

On Lukaku, I wasn't sure but I couldn't think of anyone worse than him in that position at the time.  As for Giroud, everyone knows my thoughts on him and I had to choose a French player worse than the ones selected in other positions.  Finally, Perisić is overrated mush.

if you're gonna put players out of position, put Adil Rami as the right-back and stick Benteke up front. 

Swapping nations and the positions. :D 

Just now, Stan said:

if you're gonna put players out of position, put Adil Rami as the right-back and stick Benteke up front. 

Swapping nations and the positions. :D 

To be honest my best side is the bestest of the best and my worst side is so bad it's the worst of the worstest. I am sure the best team would win every game because they're so goo everywhere mixed with experience and young talented players.  The worst side I can see them missing so many chances to be honest, especially if they happened to play Anderlecht. :ph34r:

I've gone 3-5-2 for the worst team. Hope you don't mind.

Peter Schmeichal (Denmark)

Marcos Rojo (Argentina) - Phil Jones (England) - Fabio (Brazil)

Juan Mata (Spain) - Paul Pogba (France) - Maorane Fellaini (Belgium) - Bastian Schweinsteiger (Germany) - Nani (Portugal)

Peru Squad (Peru) - Diego Forlan (Uruguay)

Archived