• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Ronaldinho is getting Married!

football forum

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

The bit in his shorts that's seen more action than a war hero.

You don't need to get married for that. Marriage is more about legal benefits, children and locking people down. The opposite of putting it about.

This is fake news anyway.

and here i am thinking that it's an actual marriage and then i saw the quote-end-quote "MARRY" and then aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh.

but this is one news that the tabloids can't beat ...... a man to be married while the bride accepts the concubine -- chocho train

1 hour ago, Kitchen Sales said:

You don't need to get married for that. Marriage is more about legal benefits, children and locking people down. The opposite of putting it about.

This is fake news anyway.

Bigamy is a crime in Brazil.

Also, the newspaper that published it is not reliable and Ronaldinho already denied the rumours. He said he doesn´t intend to marry. 

1 hour ago, El Profesor said:

Bigamy is a crime in Brazil.

Also, the newspaper that published it is not reliable and Ronaldinho already denied the rumours. He said he doesn´t intend to marry. 

I heard he is sorta campaigning for Bolsonaro. Is it true?

People saying "legend" should know it's him getting married and not just him having a threesome. Antiquated divorce laws will lead to the end of his money and the start of his downfall into bitterness driven madness. Sad.

15 minutes ago, Kowabunga said:

I heard he is sorta campaigning for Bolsonaro. Is it true?

He flirted with the possibility of running to the Senate in Bolsonaro´s party, but nothing concrete. He hasn´t declared support to Bolsonaro, unlike Felipe Melo, but there are signs that point to the fact he will vote to Bolsonaro. 

Do you guys already have heard of Bolsonaro in Spain? I didn´t know he was already known outside Brazil. He may very well win the presidential election. Brazil is in a pre- civil war state. The economy is in shambles and the truck drivers strike right now is leading the country to chaos. It seems like either a far-right or far-left candidate will win. Well, if the election happens. Who knows?

LatAm is rarely mentioned in the international press, but people should pay attention to Venezuela and, to a lesser extent, Brazil. An armed conflict is definitely a possibility. The right and the left hate each other guts so much, it´s insane. And there lots of calls from the right to an army intervention, much like in the 60s.

2 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

He flirted with the possibility of running to the Senate in Bolsonaro´s party, but nothing concrete. He hasn´t declared support to Bolsonaro, unlike Felipe Melo, but there are signs that point to the fact he will vote to Bolsonaro. 

Do you guys already have heard of Bolsonaro in Spain? I didn´t know he was already known outside Brazil. He may very well win the presidential election. Brazil is in a pre- civil war state. The economy is in shambles and the truck drivers strike right now is leading the country to chaos. It seems like either a far-right or far-left candidate will win. Well, if the election happens. Who knows?

LatAm is rarely mentioned in the international press, but people should pay attention to Venezuela and, to a lesser extent, Brazil. An armed conflict is definitely a possibility. The right and the left hate each other guts so much, it´s insane. And there lots of calls from the right to an army intervention, much like in the 60s.

Well the Lula sentence and reactions were certainly broadcasted. Bolsonaro and right wing extremism not that much in mainstream media.

Bolsonaro looks crazy. Like a fit Jesús Gil with military background. If people think he is going to bring some sense of solution to crime (stats of violent crime in Brazil look mindblowing, bad 'hoods in the US may look like a kindergarten in comparison in some sense) many people who under normal conditions wouldn't vote for him may do it. The rich people is going to vote for him by default (I get many footballers tend to fall in the later group).

With my limited information available, the probable "petista" candidate, Haddad, the former Sao Paulo Mayor, doesn't strike me as somebody particularly "guerracivilista", though. There could be more confrontational options from the Left, right? Boulos wouldn't run as PT guy which would limit his chances, despite a posible boost of Lula legitimism/pass the torch/whatnot.

1 hour ago, Kowabunga said:

Well the Lula sentence and reactions were certainly broadcasted. Bolsonaro and right wing extremism not that much in mainstream media.

Bolsonaro looks crazy. Like a fit Jesús Gil with military background. If people think he is going to bring some sense of solution to crime (stats of violent crime in Brazil look mindblowing, bad 'hoods in the US may look like a kindergarten in comparison in some sense) many people who under normal conditions wouldn't vote for him may do it. The rich people is going to vote for him by default (I get many footballers tend to fall in the later group).

With my limited information available, the probable "petista" candidate, Haddad, the former Sao Paulo Mayor, doesn't strike me as somebody particularly "guerracivilista", though. There could be more confrontational options from the Left, right? Boulos wouldn't run as PT guy which would limit his chances, despite a posible boost of Lula legitimism/pass the torch/whatnot.

The 48 hours before the Lula arrest were bizarre. Those kind of stuff only happens in Latin America. It reminded me of the Pablo Escobar surrender and his demands to build La Catedral. 

Bolsonaro is a know nothing, he is totally nuts.  I come from a very conservative, middle-class, catholic background and I´m appaled by the support he has in my milieu. You´re totally right that his popularity is related to the endemic violence in Brazil. Traditional polticians, especially those on the left who constantly mock the middle class´ fear of violence, have no answers to the progression of crime in the country. Bolsonaro, in their eyes, offer a solution. People often compare him to Donald Trump, but I think he´s more like Rodrigo Duterte. The obvious problem to his "let´s kill all the bad guys" solution is that everytime it was tried, the police themselves formed "milícias" and ended up controlling the narcotraffic. I get the despair, I really do, I saw my father being shot, I was robbed several times, there were  my sister had a gun pointed to her head, there were several shootings in my street, I´ve experienced a lot of violence, but his solutions will bring even mor chaos to an already broken society. 

There were 61.000 violent deaths in Brazil in 2016, a greater total than in Syria in the same year. There simply isn´t an easy fix to it, but respecting the Constitution and the laws should be a point of start. To give a perspective of violence in Brazil: 

homicides-by-country.jpg 

Haddad is more moderate, you´re right. But he´s very unpopular in São Paulo, the city that he was mayor. I think the left´s most proeminent candidate will be a more radical name, like Boulos or more probably Ciro Gomes.  Boulos is a very dangerous guy, he runs on a very divisive plataform, we certainly don´t need neither left-wing nor a right-wing populista in this moment. If either Boulos, Gomes or Bolsonaro are elected, the other side will try to impeach or even a military coup against the other. And if a civil war breaks here, the winds of revolution will spread like fire in Venezuela. 

And yes, most footballers vote right. Neymar and Ronaldo declared support to the PSDB candidate in 2014. On other hand, famous artists, such as Wágner Moura and Chico Buarque, always vote left.

On 26/5/2018 at 01:26, El Profesor said:

The 48 hours before the Lula arrest were bizarre. Those kind of stuff only happens in Latin America. It reminded me of the Pablo Escobar surrender and his demands to build La Catedral. 

Bolsonaro is a know nothing, he is totally nuts.  I come from a very conservative, middle-class, catholic background and I´m appaled by the support he has in my milieu. You´re totally right that his popularity is related to the endemic violence in Brazil. Traditional polticians, especially those on the left who constantly mock the middle class´ fear of violence, have no answers to the progression of crime in the country. Bolsonaro, in their eyes, offer a solution. People often compare him to Donald Trump, but I think he´s more like Rodrigo Duterte. The obvious problem to his "let´s kill all the bad guys" solution is that everytime it was tried, the police themselves formed "milícias" and ended up controlling the narcotraffic. I get the despair, I really do, I saw my father being shot, I was robbed several times, there were  my sister had a gun pointed to her head, there were several shootings in my street, I´ve experienced a lot of violence, but his solutions will bring even mor chaos to an already broken society. 

There were 61.000 violent deaths in Brazil in 2016, a greater total than in Syria in the same year. There simply isn´t an easy fix to it, but respecting the Constitution and the laws should be a point of start. To give a perspective of violence in Brazil: 

homicides-by-country.jpg 

Haddad is more moderate, you´re right. But he´s very unpopular in São Paulo, the city that he was mayor. I think the left´s most proeminent candidate will be a more radical name, like Boulos or more probably Ciro Gomes.  Boulos is a very dangerous guy, he runs on a very divisive plataform, we certainly don´t need neither left-wing nor a right-wing populista in this moment. If either Boulos, Gomes or Bolsonaro are elected, the other side will try to impeach or even a military coup against the other. And if a civil war breaks here, the winds of revolution will spread like fire in Venezuela. 

And yes, most footballers vote right. Neymar and Ronaldo declared support to the PSDB candidate in 2014. On other hand, famous artists, such as Wágner Moura and Chico Buarque, always vote left.

Sorry about your family. I heard a strikingly similar account of violence from a Venezuelan immigrant.

I wonder in how many ways a political system such as the brazilian may collapse and if civil strife with army and shit may be a possibility.  Being so big and with so many partisan and divided (in for profit) interests and so much corruption and dirty bilateral deals, favours and silences struck under the table (to me) the Brazilian Chamber of Deputies resembles the most to the Galactic Senate from Star Wars. Not being a compliment, that's it.

And about Ronnie does the Brazilian Upper House have any real use or is it a graveyard of dinosaurs (and former footballers) like over here?

Archived