• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

Lautaro Martinez - Set to Sign for Inter Milan

Recommended Posts

'A dream to be here. Milito? He told me many things' 

@Berserker could link up well with Icardi, unless there's plans to sell him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

more words from Lautaro

The arrival in Italy and this morning the medical visits before the signing on the contract. The Inter welcomes Lautaro Martinez, accompanied by Diego Milito, and the Argentinian striker has released his first statements as an Inter player, explaining his first feelings and the desire to immediately get to work with his new teammates: "It's a dream to be here: Forza Inter, Amala. I will do my best and I hope people are charged because we want to play a leading role. Milito? He told me a lot of things about Inter and I was lucky enough to share a dressing room with him, he told me of many emotions he has experienced with this club and I really want to start the season now. If it is the most important day of my life? Yes, no doubt: I am very happy with the choice I made. It is a dream to be here ".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Stan said:

'A dream to be here. Milito? He told me many things' 

@Berserker could link up well with Icardi, unless there's plans to sell him.

Yeah, he could.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Football manager anyone?

Beat me to it xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would of loved for us to take that risk on him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cicero said:

Would of loved for us to take that risk on him. 

Aye, would be decent up top for Vitesse.

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The way he strikes a ball is mental, good first touch en all. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Terrible move. Going to either Milan side isn't beneficial anymore. 

Yeah, he will definitely flop like that Icardo guy. Career down the drain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Terrible move. Going to either Milan side isn't beneficial anymore. 

Qualified for the Champions League, could well have Rafinha and Cancelo on permenant deals. Like Spike said Icardi is doing alright for himself, don't think it's a bad move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

Terrible move. Going to either Milan side isn't beneficial anymore. 

wouldn't say it's totally not beneficial. Inter are the better club to go to than AC I'd say at the moment. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Spike said:

Yeah, he will definitely flop like that Icardo guy. Career down the drain.

I didn't say he would be a flop, I said he could do far better and you just proved it with mentioning Icardi, as he could do far better himself. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I didn't say he would be a flop, I said he could do far better and you just proved it with mentioning Icardi, as he could do far better himself. 

You said it isn't 'beneficial' which contradicts this post. If it isn't benficial at all then it would be the worst club to move to right? I know what you are trying to say but hou used very clumsy langauge the first time around which made it seem there were no positive to joining either Milan team

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Spike said:

You said it isn't 'beneficial' which contradicts this post. If it isn't benficial at all then it would be the worst club to move to right? I know what you are trying to say but hou used very clumsy langauge the first time around which made it seem there were no positive to joining either Milan team

It isn't really beneficial as he is now 25 and has nothing to show for it being at Inter. A player's career is short and a player with his ability should now be playing in a team who fight for trophies.

I suppose it's different with Martinez due to his young age, but I personally believe there are better moves for him, even in Italy itself.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The Rebel CRS said:

It isn't really beneficial as he is now 25 and has nothing to show for it being at Inter. A player's career is short and a player with his ability should now be playing in a team who fight for trophies.

I suppose it's different with Martinez due to his young age, but I personally believe there are better moves for him, even in Italy itself.

 

 

He is the undisputed number one player, the captain, he earns huge wages, he lives in a beautiful city, the icon of a new Inter era, and is finally in the CL. What other team can offer that? Bayern, PSG, Juve, Madrid, Barcelona, don't need a striker like him, Chelsea, Man Utd, Arsenal, Tottenham, don't really either nor can they guarantee league and European trophies. Where could he be the 'man' and win titles?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, The Rebel CRS said:

I didn't say he would be a flop, I said he could do far better and you just proved it with mentioning Icardi, as he could do far better himself. 

I don't know if "far better" but Dortmund also made an offer for him (even considerably higher than Inter's, like 10M) but Racing declined because they already had a pre-agreement with Inter or so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement