talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham Back In The Premier League

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they'll be fine. The play a good brand of football, Jokanovic will keep them structured and Khan will back him in the transfer market.

With the current set up ill be surprised if they're bottom five. Cardiff will struggle and you've got dross like Watford, Huddersfield and Bournemouth who play terrible football. Brighton are bang average. Then you have teams like Leicester, Newcastle and Southampton who are a bad appointment away from a nervous time.

If they keep Jokanovic sweet the future is bright.

2 minutes ago, Danny said:

They can't be much worse than some of the dross at the bottom, probably be fine unfortunately xD

To be fair 3 usual shits have flushed, Moyes and Allardyce have been upgraded upon in footballing terms, next season might pick up a bit.

Never been all that keen on Fulham to be honest... 

Us

Image result for kensington palace

And them

Image result for council estate towers

There are a few other estate type clubs for the common man dotted around fairly close as well... QPR, Brentford etc.. You know the types, them that put chip wood boarding down on their balcony and pretend its decking in the summer while they lean over it having a fag while shouting at people passing by below... 

3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Us

And them

There are a few other estate type clubs for the common man dotted around fairly close as well... QPR, Brentford etc.. You know the types, them that put chip wood boarding down on their balcony and pretend its decking in the summer while they lean over it having a fag while shouting at people passing by below... 

xD surely that is back to front. No one in Chelsea likes football. Their fans are all slap heads who come in from Wandsworth and Streatham :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Us

And them

Posh cunt 

2 hours ago, Bluewolf said:

Us

And them

But you play in Fulham? :35_thinking:

3 hours ago, Spike said:

dats raycist 

No way. They even had Zeeshan Rehman playing for them(2003-2006) who played for our NT. Which makes us one of the official countries to feature a player in Premier league :twothumbsup:

Y1iDuqT6mr9jkLTOZAs_lo0YjpwwZn9bJgkvYz4A

946442-img_-1440747707-370-640x480.jpg

2 hours ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Posh cunt 

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

But you play in Fulham? :35_thinking:

As above mate... The Posh bit.. 

Let me put it another way... It's a bit like owning a very nice 6 bedroom property at one end of the street and having a landfill site within throwing distance at the other end.. 

I am of course only joking before everyone starts thinking I am a toffy nosed upper class snob... as if anyone would make that mistake anyway.. I am just a peasant... :ph34r:

Pleased for Wolves though but not so much Fulham.. and when I say not so much what I really mean is I would rather dangle my leg off the side of a surf board for 24 hours in the shark infested Australian waters than watch them play. And when I say watch them play, what I really mean is I would rather cover my entire body in pedigree chum and go swimming in the Piranha tank down the Sea Life Centre... 

10 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Let me put it another way... It's a bit like owning a very nice 6 bedroom property at one end of the street and having a landfill site within throwing distance at the other end.. 

I am of course only joking before everyone starts thinking I am a toffy nosed upper class snob... as if anyone would make that mistake anyway.. I am just a peasant... :ph34r:

Pleased for Wolves though but not so much Fulham.. and when I say not so much what I really mean is I would rather dangle my leg off the side of a surf board for 24 hours in the shark infested Australian waters than watch them play. And when I say watch them play, what I really mean is I would rather cover my entire body in pedigree chum and go swimming in the Piranha tank down the Sea Life Centre... 

I think every ground in London has a council estate within a mile radius. 

I quite like the location of Craven Cottage, more so than The Bridge. A nice stroll down the river, decent bars along the way, plenty of places to urinate. It beats having to go to a pub to then get a tube, to then walk through a cementry, to then accidentally tread in dogshit, to eventually find the ground.

12 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

No way. They even had Zeeshan Rehman playing for them(2003-2006) who played for our NT. Which makes us one of the official countries to feature a player in Premier league :twothumbsup:

Y1iDuqT6mr9jkLTOZAs_lo0YjpwwZn9bJgkvYz4A

946442-img_-1440747707-370-640x480.jpg

He used to go a gym in Kingston. Used to joke that Bradford would sign him because of his heratige, and then ended up signing him :4_joy:

1 hour ago, The Palace Fan said:

I think every ground in London has a council estate within a mile radius. 

I quite like the location of Craven Cottage, more so than The Bridge. A nice stroll down the river, decent bars along the way, plenty of places to urinate. It beats having to go to a pub to then get a tube, to then walk through a cementry, to then accidentally tread in dogshit, to eventually find the ground.

Very true mate... xD

I used to have a bloke who was a Fulham fan and used to live round there working at my old place for a couple of years and he was a right ducker and diver of the worst kind... He used to cause all kinds of trouble with people in the workplace all the time and was proper knuckle dragging troglodyte...  I think it's because of him that I have allowed myself to tend to have a slightly tainted view of the club and it's supporters in general... 

They play good football, they should be ok hopefully. Their biggest task now will be to decide what players they want to keep that they had on loan or if they want to aim for higher quality? People like Matt Targett, Tomas Kalas, Mitrovic etc.

Players like Fredericks, Sessagnon, Cairney, McDonald, Johansson and Kamara are players who won't fear playing in the league. Sometimes you get a couple more that actually raise their game when you think their quality will be found out.

I'm most pleased for Jokanovic. He got Watford up but didn't get the chance to manage them as Quigue Flores came in so now he's got an opportunity to show what he can do. His teams play quick, attacking football and hopefully he sticks with this approach in the PL because it will be great to watch.

1 hour ago, Bluewolf said:

Ha ha I didn' actually think for a second you are a posh cunt. More a lower class bum :ph34r:

• Subscriber

We're doing a boat to Fulham away next year. Getting the train to London Bridge then having about 140 of us on a boat down the Thames. I'll be livid if this fixture falls on the weekend I'm not there.

• Subscriber
11 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Lol we lost that game 1-0 by an own goal xD 

You don't like Sunil ?

He used to be good but I think he's become a terrible player to have at times based on how poor his runs can be and the fact that he always seems to think things aren't going his way. As a BFC match go-er he has become progressively worse over time.

3 hours ago, Devon Von Devon said:

was joking because you used the naughty p*** word xD

Archived