talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Juventus

football forum

football forum

Could CR7 be lacing up his boots in another country come August? Bombshell and a half this folks.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Could CR7 be lacing up his boots in another country come August? Bombshell and a half this folks.

Apparently, he didn´t celebrate much as well. Could this be him being upset for not playing well in the final instead of really intending to leave Real?

Its weird seeing him at another club to be honest - maybe even a United return, but that depends if he wants a nostalgic trip or just wants to wind down and goes back to Lisbon. Coin toss.

Makes sense, PSG needs another marketable name if they lose Neymar. Bale also gave an interview basically saying that he will leave Real Madrid if he doesn´t play every week. Some big changes are probably going to take place at Real.

8 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

Apparently, he didn´t celebrate much as well. Could this be him being upset for not playing well in the final instead of really intending to leave Real?

Wouldn't past it the twat is feeling unappreciated because he didnt score tonight and he isnt in the limelight. 

That said, he ain't leaving Madrid. No way. 

Hm, it wouldn't surprise me to be honest, and I don't know how sad I'd be about it. Obviously he has been the most decisive player for Real Madrid since Di Stefano, but all great things come to an end and I could see him try his luck at another club while Real Madrid reconstructs its squad. While the exact same starting eleven won Real Madrid the CL tonight, it is obvious from the poor performance in the league that some changes will have to be made, and you have to wonder for how long Zidane -- should he stay -- can keep building teams around Ronaldo.

He has done this before. Is it contract negotiation season our is he just seeking some reassurance after not feeling like the main man after Bale's antics...?

He's the most marketable player since Beckham so it could be good for the game of he moved somewhere that needed that boost.

22 minutes ago, Harry said:

He has done this before. Is it contract negotiation season our is he just seeking some reassurance after not feeling like the main man after Bale's antics...?

He's the most marketable player since Beckham so it could be good for the game of he moved somewhere that needed that boost.

Yeah, this is true. I remember a few seasons back when he publically talked about being "professionally disappointed", and it turned out just to be a negotiation tactic.

On the other hand, I couldn't help but feel that tonight's win was a bit of a goodbye gift from this generation of Real Madrid.

It was all over the Spanish sports press the moment he said that. He's out of there and Florentino Pérez didn't like that comment one bit either because amazingly it took the the headlines away from the victory against Liverpool.  You could see this arriving to be honest because it's been a pretty poor season for his standards with very few marked highs in the second half of the campaign.  Slowly but surely all that's remaining is his massive marketable brand name which is perfect for a club like PSG.  Real Madrid want performers aswell as big selling names and there seems to big changes on the horizon for the club.

If i'm picking between Ronaldo and Bale, I hate to say it but I'm going Bale... He's younger and still has that pace in his legs. Ronaldo is still as good a finisher as he has ever been but he struggles to do it one on one anymore. 

5 hours ago, SirBalon said:

It was all over the Spanish sports press the moment he said that. He's out of there and Florentino Pérez didn't like that comment one bit either because amazingly it took the the headlines away from the victory against Liverpool.  You could see this arriving to be honest because it's been a pretty poor season for his standards with very few marked highs in the second half of the campaign.  Slowly but surely all that's remaining is his massive marketable brand name which is perfect for a club like PSG.  Real Madrid want performers aswell as big selling names and there seems to big changes on the horizon for the club.

Neymar is trying to get a move to City so Ronaldo could replace him at PSG  ..id rather have Bale tbh

10 hours ago, SirBalon said:

I would go with a couple of others on here and say he has successfully drawn the media attention on himself with that and doing it straight after the game rather than a week or so later shows just how self centered the little fucker can be... You can see he just hates it when the main light does not shine brightly down on him.. every celebration he does is basically him saying 'I am God, without me you are nothing' ( see image below ) 

Related image

Nothing about this plastic twat surprises me... what would surprise me though and pleasantly I might add, is someone getting his head under a big tractor wheel, driving forward over it until it exploded like a fresh melon.... 

• Subscriber

To be fair to him, he did get Real as far as they did this season in the CL this season but sometimes I think he forgets its a team sport. Whether its for Real or Portugal. The man is insanely talented and a very smart person too which is why when he does things like this you know he knows full well what hes doing. 

• The title was changed to Juventus

Archived