talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Juventus

football forum

12 hours ago, Harry said:

He has done this before. Is it contract negotiation season our is he just seeking some reassurance after not feeling like the main man after Bale's antics...?

He's the most marketable player since Beckham so it could be good for the game of he moved somewhere that needed that boost.

exactly.     i think that was 2 or three years ago that he hinted on leaving but in the end he stayed.

my guess, one more year and bye bye ......

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

pretty sure this is either to deflcet all the media attention the likes of Bale is getting, he didnt score in the last three UCL matches which automatically means he had bad games as he doesnt offer anything more than being on the scoresheet or to get a better deal from Perez. 

15 hours ago, Cannabis said:

real-madrid-kit-cristiano-ronaldo_uov03q

Even worse is that on their own website, all of the players are next to the kit as you buy. Ronaldo however is simply marked as above.

their excuse on this is his tight contract with Nike, which to me is rubbish to be honest.

Perez would be very busy on the weighing scale this summer coz PSG is rumored on wanting Ronaldo and that would open up a possibility of swappin another "character" in Neymar.

According to one of the best investigative general newspapers not only in Spain but also in Europe, 'El Confidencial' has stated that after the scene Cristiano Ronaldo  pulled after the Champions League Final against Liverpool, he has allegedly asked Florentino Pérez for €80m a season to stay.

I thought he said he wanted to leave!

https://www.elconfidencial.com/deportes/futbol/2018-06-01/cristiano-ronaldo-renovacion-80-millones-netos_1573044/

• 2 weeks later...

Cristiano Ronaldo "does not look at all worried" about his future, according to Portugal team-mate Manuel Fernandes, amid Real Madrid exit talk.

Ronaldo suggested he could call time on his Madrid career just moments after they clinched their third consecutive Champions League against Liverpool, saying "it was very nice to be at Real Madrid".

However, Fernandes, who plays for Russian side Lokomotiv Moscow, insists Ronaldo is unfazed by the speculation.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Cristiano Ronaldo accepts 2 years prison sentence in his case regarding tax fraud and has to pay €18.8m to the Spanish fisscal office.

won't that get suspended as per Spanish law?

7 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Where do you have that from? 

I saw it in the Spanish news last night after the Griezmann decision. They said that Cristiano’s lawyers would be in Madrid today to make the fiscal office an offer and that the date had been booked by them over three weeks ago.

If you think the Spanish tax office and courts has thought about the date a football game is on, then this really is a far fetched conspiracy. 

3 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

I saw it in the Spanish news last night after the Griezmann decision. They said that Cristiano’s lawyers would be in Madrid today to make the fiscal office an offer and that the date had been booked by them over three weeks ago.

If you think the Spanish tax office and courts has thought about the date a football game is on, then this really is a far fetched conspiracy. 

Are you able to give me a source?

I'm absolutely amazed that any legal system would allow the defendant to choose and dictate when his plea/punishment is negotiated and subsequently announced. Not saying it's untrue, necessarily, just seems completely bonkers.

6 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Are you able to give me a source?

I'm absolutely amazed that any legal system would allow the defendant to choose and dictate when his plea/punishment is negotiated and subsequently announced. Not saying it's untrue, necessarily, just seems completely bonkers.

I’ve been searching for somewhere where it specifically says that his people organised the date but even the most detailed one says that today Cristiano Ronaldo’s team accepted a two year prison sentence. Lots of otger details about the issue but not that. I was going to write it on here yesterday that today they’d be a decision in the Cristiano Ronaldo tax fraud case but I got too wound into the decision documentary Griezmann made with Piqué that I got entrenched.

But here’s a really detailed account of the decision on Cristiano’s case today. Obviously it’s in Spanish.

The reason I’ve chosen this one is because the case isn’t finished and it’s a proposal from Cristiano Ronaldo’s law team handed into the courts. That in itself says something.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/elpais.com/deportes/2018/06/15/actualidad/1529066910_542434.amp.html

That's about as interesting a move as you could get for Ronaldo. (Short of going to Napoli, wining the league and stealing the Maradona comparisons away from Messi)....

I'd actually like to see it happen. 

9 minutes ago, Harry said:

That's about as interesting a move as you could get for Ronaldo. (Short of going to Napoli, wining the league and stealing the Maradona comparisons away from Messi)....

I'd actually like to see it happen. 

I don't think Ronaldo and Messi are as bothered by each other as the rest of the world are

4 hours ago, Danny said:

I don't think Ronaldo and Messi are as bothered by each other as the rest of the world are

I think they are both very keen to cement their legacies as GOATS.

• The title was changed to Juventus

Archived