talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Juventus

football forum

On 22/03/2019 at 01:57, The Artful Dodger said:

Surely they'd have to have enough evidence to charge? If so he can be extradited.

Assuming they have enough evidence to charge him (which i'm not aware of) then things get tricky. International law is a bitch, but Italy can't extradite him, because he isn't a US citizen. Now, Portugal have refused to give up a few homies to the US in the past, so fat chance of that, though technically they can ship him on over. You'd need to arrest the fucker in a different neutral country. England would be best, as they would happily ship the cunt to the US to keep relations smooth(you're gonna need a big friend after the EU gives you a no deal leave), but I assume fifa or Uefa has certain clauses in contracts with European countries to avoid exactly this kind of thing (you could just charge players with all sorts of shit otherwise and arrest them as they enter your country.)

Just mah 2 cents. 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Juventus 'want to extend wonder kid Moise Kean's contract until 2024' as they look to tie-down 'new Cristiano Ronaldo' after winner against Empoli

10:37, 1 April 2019 UPDATED: 10:37, 1 April 2019

Juventus reportedly want to extend Moise Kean's contract until 2024 as they look to tie-down the 'new Cristiano Ronaldo' following his winner against Empoli at the weekend.

The 19-year-old, who has notched four goals in eight appearances this season, has just over a year left on his current deal at the Serie A leaders.

His contract is set to expire in June 2020 and as a result, Juventus are looking to agree an extension with the forward, according to Italian newspaper Tuttosport.

The outlet led with the story on their front page on Monday morning, the headline read: 'Operation Kean 2024.'

Juventus vice-chairman Pavel Nedved and Kean's agent Mino Raiola are reportedly trying to thrash out a new deal.

Last week Raiola put Europe's leading clubs on alert by revealing Kean was in the middle of a contract stand-off with Juventus.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6872491/Juventus-want-extend-wonderkid-Moise-Keans-contract-2024.html

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Juventus
3 hours ago, JOSHBRFC said:

What's happening with Dybala at Juve? Seems to have gone downhill since they signed Mr all about me.

Eurgh, change the cringeworthy topic name.

His downfall has been more than just dramatic in a relatively short space of time considering. He seemed to be on top of the world only two seasons ago with Europe's biggest clubs courting him and perverse transfer fees being quoted. In truth, his decline started before Cristiano Ronaldo arrived so I wouldn't place the same situation that Karim Benzemá suferred at Real with Dybala. It's a very curious situation he's suffered to be honest but it's evident he needs a move NOW!

Oooh, I can't wait to see how Sarri takes the best team in Italy and rolls over the competition with a 38-0-0 record and has Ronaldo smash Higuian's goal record @Berserker. Fucking bollocks, look at how he made a decent Napoli team compete, just imagine what he can do with theis Juve team.

6 hours ago, SirBalon said:

His downfall has been more than just dramatic in a relatively short space of time considering. He seemed to be on top of the world only two seasons ago with Europe's biggest clubs courting him and perverse transfer fees being quoted. In truth, his decline started before Cristiano Ronaldo arrived so I wouldn't place the same situation that Karim Benzemá suferred at Real with Dybala. It's a very curious situation he's suffered to be honest but it's evident he needs a move NOW!

Because they can't figure out position he should play. If I recall correctly he is played like an attacking midfielder, but he is obviously a striker.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Oooh, I can't wait to see how Sarri takes the best team in Italy and rolls over the competition with a 38-0-0 record and has Ronaldo smash Higuian's goal record @Berserker. Fucking bollocks, look at how he made a decent Napoli team compete, just imagine what he can do with theis Juve team.

Because they can't figure out position he should play. If I recall correctly he is played like an attacking midfielder, but he is obviously a striker.

There is no way he’s a 9 mate. He isn’t a striker in the traditional sense and needs to combine. But most importantly he needs to be coming in with the ball at his feet preferably cutting in from a wide position much like David Villa used to do but without being as prolific. Infact when Villa was played central, right up front at Barça, he wasn’t as effective. 

Maybe you’re right but for me it’s more a case of the style that’s being employed and who’s playing around him.

Always saw Dybala as a Supporting striker. At a push an attacking mid. 

It's a position where you need to build a team around him to excel. No surprise he looks poor for the national side and when Ronaldo arrived. 

• Subscriber

1560841606_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.9bfd540106bf11ecdcd6383e8a2842c7.png

Allegri planning a year off

Former Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri has ruled out an immediate move to the Premier League after signalling his intention to take a year away from football.

Allegri guided Juventus to the Serie A title in each of his five years at the club before leaving the Italian champions in May.

With Maurizio Sarri set to replace him at Juventus, Allegri had been touted as a possible successor to his compatriot at Stamford Bridge but the 51-year-old has said he needs to recharge his batteries before taking up a new position.

"I am going to take a year off to recharge the batteries and take my personal life back in hand, rediscover after many years the affection of my family, children and friends," he said at an event in Milan.

"The last 16 years have felt like being in a blender. You have to take time away from what you usually spend with family and friends.

"I'll use this year to recharge my batteries ahead of the next season."

https://www.eirsport.ie/allegri-planning-a-year-off

• 4 weeks later...
Juve ultras in Neo-Nazi raid

An investigation into Juventus ultras led to the discovery of an arsenal of weapons, including a ground-to-air missile, in the hands of Neo-Nazi extremists.

The Digos section of the police in Turin announced the raid this morning, leading to the arrest of three people, including 50-year-old Fabio Del Bergiolo, a former border security inspector who had been a candidate for the Senate in 2001.

The investigation began when Neo-Fascist banners from the notorious Juventus ultras group Drughi were found in the skinhead Legio Subalpina centre in Turin and eventually led to an extraordinary arsenal of high-power weaponry.

This included multiple automatic rifles, guns, armour-piercing bullets and even a ground-to-air missile currently used by the army in Qatar.

The raids were held all over northern Italy this morning, co-ordinated with authorities in Milan, Varese, Pavia, Novara and Forlì.

“Connections were found between these Neo-Fascist and Neo-Nazi groups and ultras groups, in particular Juventus and the Drughi Giovinezza section,” explained Digos Turin chief Carlo Ambra.

“There are also connections with more traditional Juventus fan groups and other far right militants.”

guns-ansa.jpg

https://www.football-italia.net/140792/juve-ultras-neo-nazi-raid

This is a big problem throughout Italy and it’s getting worse. Since Salvini came to prominence he’s enabled this sort of rhetoric. Similar things are occurring in the UK with the rise and appeasement of the far-right. 

41 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

This is a big problem throughout Italy and it’s getting worse. Since Salvini came to prominence he’s enabled this sort of rhetoric. Similar things are occurring in the UK with the rise and appeasement of the far-right. 

Italy's had a problem with fascism since... Mussolini. And we've seen over the decades in the football support from Italy, and clubs like Juve and Lazio have shown it in particular. So I'm not surprised in the slightest. And the normalisation of white supremacy in the far-right of the western world is going to make more of these people come out of the woodwork.

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.9bd7ff10115ce916e413b592ed9adc1e.png

Maurizio Sarri: Juventus coach treated for pneumonia

Former Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri is being treated for pneumonia.

The 60-year-old Juventus coach spent Monday morning at the Italian club having missed a weekend friendly against Triestina because of what was initially thought to be flu.

After feeling unwell, further tests diagnosed pneumonia and Juve confirmed treatment had begun.

Juventus visit Parma for their opening Serie A match on Saturday and it is not clear if Sarri will be in charge.

The veteran Italian joined Chelsea from Napoli in July 2018 and won the Europa League with the west London club during his one season at Stamford Bridge.

He succeeded compatriot Massimiliano Allegri at Juventus in June.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived