Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Always saw Dybala as a Supporting striker. At a push an attacking mid. 

It's a position where you need to build a team around him to excel. No surprise he looks poor for the national side and when Ronaldo arrived. 

1560841606_DONTDELETE.thumb.png.9bfd540106bf11ecdcd6383e8a2842c7.png

Allegri planning a year off

Former Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri has ruled out an immediate move to the Premier League after signalling his intention to take a year away from football.

Allegri guided Juventus to the Serie A title in each of his five years at the club before leaving the Italian champions in May.

With Maurizio Sarri set to replace him at Juventus, Allegri had been touted as a possible successor to his compatriot at Stamford Bridge but the 51-year-old has said he needs to recharge his batteries before taking up a new position.

"I am going to take a year off to recharge the batteries and take my personal life back in hand, rediscover after many years the affection of my family, children and friends," he said at an event in Milan.

"The last 16 years have felt like being in a blender. You have to take time away from what you usually spend with family and friends.

"I'll use this year to recharge my batteries ahead of the next season."

https://www.eirsport.ie/allegri-planning-a-year-off