• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Juventus

football forum

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, SirBalon said:

What's the general sensation in Portugal about this move which is looking almost definite mate? (I've read the Portuguese press, but I mean in general).

@ASF too please mate. 

I'm not sure if there's any general sensation but the coverage is massive.

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I got the impression they sorted that all out about a year ago and focused more on building a coherent squad.... they are no longer in that falcao, schweignstager, di maria sign anyone who's meant to be good era

Sanchez................

Di Maria was fucking outstanding, but a shithouse at the same time.

• Administrator
4 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Latest news is that Manchester United are making a last ditch desperate bid to snatch Cristiano Ronaldo from Juventus' grasp. This according to AS and MARCA. The plot thickens...

aren't Marca usually full of shit?

10 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Going to Serie A is a clever move too, it's not a great league but it isn't shite like Ligue 1 or the MLS. He will continue to dominate in a league that's challenging.

Would have been nice if he had moved to Roma, Fiorentina etc. and try to take the mantle from Juventus but hey ho.

yeah.   that would be epic.

i hate  juventus after the hand gestures ( how much you pay ) in the CL when madrid was awarded that penalty.      if this is true that ronaldo will be in juventus, i'll be apathetic in seria a ...

12 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Going to Serie A is a clever move too, it's not a great league but it isn't shite like Ligue 1 or the MLS. He will continue to dominate in a league that's challenging.

Would have been nice if he had moved to Roma, Fiorentina etc. and try to take the mantle from Juventus but hey ho.

In the top 5, I would say Serie A are bang in the middle. Behind the Premier League and La Liga but ahead of the Bundesliga and Ligue 1.

1 hour ago, Stan said:

aren't Marca usually full of shit?

MARCA as do most of Spain’s sports dailies, work with an agenda in hand. Sometimes they use speculation to cause issues wherever they see fit and in this case it seems like they’re trying to  see if they can start an auction. 

13 hours ago, SirBalon said:

What's the general sensation in Portugal about this move which is looking almost definite mate? (I've read the Portuguese press, but I mean in general).

@ASF too please mate. 

Like Machado said, it's being covered, but nothing special in the atmosphere around here. Media are too busy focusing their stories on Sporting's rebuild.

Still, I read one thing that left me fuming: 'Ronaldo has been searching for a house in Turin, in the last couple of weeks.' Seriously? What about concentrating in the World Cup, thick cunt?

So the latest is that the relationship between Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid has hit rock bottom. Apparently Florentino isn’t listenting to anything related to or coming from either the player or his entourage (Jorge Mendes) and instead has been on the phone countless times with Andrea Agnelli (Juventus chairman) over the past couple of days trying to get the deal finalised.

Florentino Pérez is so upset that he has allegedly refused any public goodbye from Cristiano Ronaldo using any of the club installations and has been adamant that no public goodbyes will be offered by Real Madrid CF.

It seems (if true) that all credit has dried up from a club that has drowned in what it was once known for. 

14 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

take a shit in Perez's seat.

Yeah, because around abouts that period Real Madrid tend to fix the Santiago Bernabéu toilets which is when Barça also tend to reach the Copa del Rey Final. :ph34r:

On 7/5/2018 at 13:57, Teso dos Bichos said:

7/7 :$ 

Never thought I would say this but if the deal goes through, I hope Cristiano plays versus the mls all-stars. The game will be in atlanta, 2 hours away. :$

I went to the Roma vs Real Madrid match in 2014 I believe and he didnt play that one but was on the bench. I believe he was injured so he wasnt even in the squad and was not even wearing the kit. At one point, the game stopped about 15 minutes or so where a fan after fan went running on to the pitch and there was one particular girl who was so desperate to touch him but the security guys held her back inches away from him... felt so bad for that girl haha

• Administrator
Just now, Stan said:

very rarely is.

I read that the clubs aren’t negotiating, it’s all being done by the agent. Expect a huge brokerage fee for that. I thought FIFA and UEFA wanted agent led transfers stopped?

• Administrator
Just now, Batard said:

I read that the clubs aren’t negotiating, it’s all being done by the agent. Expect a huge brokerage fee for that. I thought FIFA and UEFA wanted agent led transfers stopped?

can't see that happening imminently either xD 

It's got so bad I can't see what they're gonna do or can do to stop agents leading transfers. They have too much power & money.

18 minutes ago, Harry said:

Find a reason to lock up Raiola and Mendes. Bet that'll shut everyone up

This is the fault of the football clubs themselves because if from the start they had put the universal conditions in the manner negotiations are made, we wouldn’t be in the position we are today. 

• The title was changed to Juventus

Archived