talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Juventus

football forum

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Find a reason to lock up Raiola and Mendes. Bet that'll shut everyone up

Why? Because they look after their players and help the  get their careers off the ground? They are big names because they get the best deals for their clients. Just because some agents are scum doesn't mean Raiola and Mendes are. 

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mendes definitely isn't scum. Actually some of you know I like to attempt new ways of gaining a spot in football and I always look up to Mendes in that anything is possible. Raiola I've heard bad things about, but he's still a powerful man in football.

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Why? Because they look after their players and help the  get their careers off the ground? They are big names because they get the best deals for their clients. Just because some agents are scum doesn't mean Raiola and Mendes are. 

Raiola is the biggest scumbag out there xD

Luka Modric does not believe Cristiano Ronaldo will leave Real Madrid this summer despite mounting speculation to the contrary.

Reports this week have suggested Ronaldo could be about to call time on his record-breaking nine-year stay at the Bernabeu, with Juventus heavily linked with the Portugal international.

Modric, however, hopes - and thinks - that the 33-year-old will end up staying in with the European champions.

Speaking after Croatia's World Cup quarter-final win over Russia, Modric said in AS: "Let's see what happens.

"I don't think he's going to go and I would like him to stay because he's the best player in the world. He means a lot and hopefully he will stay."

Modric was speaking after Croatia beat Russia on penalties to set up a World Cup semi-final against England

The Croatia captain, who has won four Champions League titles alongside Ronaldo, added of Madrid's all-time record goalscorer: "I think he's going to stay, that's my opinion.

"It would be very good if he stayed because I can't imagine him in any other European team."

Real Madrid confirming it. It´s official, Cristiano Ronaldo is a Juventus player.

El Real Madrid C. F. comunica que, atendiendo a la voluntad y petición expresadas por el jugador Cristiano Ronaldo, ha acordado su traspaso a la Juventus F. C.

• Administrator

Real Madrid CF communicates that, in response to the will and request expressed by the player Cristiano Ronaldo, he has agreed to transfer to Juventus FC. 

Today, Real Madrid wants to express its gratitude to a player who has proved to be the best in the world and who has marked one of the brightest times in the history of our club and world football. 

Beyond the conquered titles, the trophies achieved and the triumphs achieved in the playing fields during these 9 years, Cristiano Ronaldo has been an example of dedication, work, responsibility, talent and improvement.

He has also become the top scorer in the history of Real Madrid with 451 goals in 438 games. In total 16 titles, including 4 European Cups, 3 of them consecutive and 4 in the last 5 seasons. On an individual basis, with the Real Madrid jersey he has won 4 Gold Balls, 2 The Best, and 3 Gold Boots, among many other awards. 

For Real Madrid Cristiano Ronaldo will always be one of his great symbols and a unique reference for the next generations. 

From the Madrid site.

• The title was changed to Cristiano Ronaldo Completes Transfer to Juventus
8 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

One hundred and five million.

You just know that price tag hurts him.

Good for Juve. An angry Ronaldo, trying to prove he´s still number one in a league where it´s easier to score than in Spain fits them just fine. 

Now, what I really want to see is this: xD

DhwUNoTWkAEgdxe.jpg:large

It seems a bit surreal.

Great for Italian football. Hopefully other Serie A clubs get moving otherwise it will become the Juventus league. It already is a bit but not quite as bad as in France and Germany.

If they're expectig Bale to step up and produce at the same level as Ronaldo, even if we're talking about last season's Ronaldo where he was apparently past it, then... xD

Benzema's the biggest victim of this move though. He might have to try now.

1 minute ago, Machado said:

It seems a bit surreal.

Great for Italian football. Hopefully other Serie A clubs get moving otherwise it will become the Juventus league. It already is a bit but not quite as bad as in France and Germany.

Just when Inter finnaly puts it together and builds a very strong team, Juventus comes with this. I wish my team had Marotta, Agnelli and Nedved running it. xD

It's a sad day for Real Madrid. Not the transfer itself necessarily but what it means. It's the beggining of the end for this generation. Marcelo, Ramos, Modric to follow sooner or later. It might take some time to put together a group of winners like this one. It was a golden time for Real Madrid for sure.

1 minute ago, Machado said:

It's a sad day for Real Madrid. Not the transfer itself necessarily but what it means. It's the beggining of the end for this generation. Marcelo, Ramos, Modric to follow sooner or later. It might take some time to put together a group of winners like this one. It was a golden time for Real Madrid for sure.

And a sad day for La Liga. Barcelona and Real are both getting older after dominating for a decade, and are seeing stars play elsewhere. 

This is where we find out what 33 year old Ronaldo is all about. He's been very limited in the Zidane era with Real Madrid, but it may just be down to how he was utilized. He's still very much physically apt for this level, but depending on how Allegri will use him we'll see if he truly is just a target man or if its just how Zidane decided to use him.

• Subscriber

Wow who would have thought. I am very curious now to see how this all pans out for him at Juventus. After their failure to progress in the CL last season they are surely aiming for that as their goal with this kind of an acquisition. Going to be weird not seeing him in a Real Madrid jersey.

• Administrator

As if Juve weren't tearing it up anyway, I actually look forward to seeing what Ronaldo and Dybala can do to Serie A even more, and if any other teams can still get close to them like Napoli did.

• The title was changed to Juventus

Archived