talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

European Super Cup 2018: REAL MADRID 2-4 ATLÉTICO MADRID (aet)

football forum

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Devon Von Devon said:

Isn't it to early to start this thread

never. 

Just now, Cannabis said:

Stan's threads mirror his performance in bed. 

Frustratingly early.

your missus never complains

• Administrator
11 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Wow, very early for this when both teams are probably going to change dramatically in many senses.  As things stand Atleti would win this one for me but in the future?  Who knows!

is this a meaningless game or not?

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, SirBalon said:

Wow, very early for this when both teams are probably going to change dramatically in many senses.  As things stand Atleti would win this one for me but in the future?  Who knows!

which is why i said we should start a poll and close it before the WC. Everyone is a soothsayer when they've got all the variables in front of them.

35 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

which is why i said we should start a poll and close it before the WC. Everyone is a soothsayer when they've got all the variables in front of them.

Well it creates debate and activity which is a good thing. Although the signs with both clubs seems to be that there's going to be many many changes which makes things very difficult to debate. We could start talking about particular players that may not be at either club, maybe even coaches.

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Real Madrid 3-1 Atletico

I wonder if Rodri will start for Atletico. Can't remember the name, but a journalist from Spain, claimed he was the closest you could get to Sergio B. 

was it @SirBalon?

2 hours ago, Teso dos Bichos said:

Real Madrid 3-1 Atletico

I wonder if Rodri will start for Atletico. Can't remember the name, but a journalist from Spain, claimed he was the closest you could get to Sergio B. 

He should start and he'll hopefully add more ability on the ball to that Atlético midfield who have been lacking in that area for a while now, especially considering how Augusto Fernández's path back from injury worked out, someone who I thought gave Atlético something different in this area. Shame how his return from injury ended but it's true he was getting on a bit. Whilst my club recently spent nearly 40M on Drinkwater you have this summer the likes of Rodrigo going for half the price. La Liga is full of little gems like him.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived