talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Sunday 5th August - Chelsea 0-2 Man City (Community Shield)

football forum

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm obviously sick he's gone and not happy with how he went about it but I weirdly do find myself really hoping Mahrez smashes it for these. I've talked him up that much I can't have him let me down. Go out and vindicate everything I've said.

Aguero = goals. I can't believe at times he is dropped by City and Argentina for alternative strikers as he should be pretty much the first name on the team sheet every time! One of the best strikers in Premier League history.

• Administrator
Just now, roversgirl said:

Aguero = goals. I can't believe at times he is dropped by City and Argentina for alternative strikers as he should be pretty much the first name on the team sheet every time! One of the best strikers in Premier League history.

for City I'm guessing it's sometimes due to injury.

• Subscriber
7 minutes ago, roversgirl said:

Argentina's wealth of options makes it ridiculously hard to choose to be fair and especially if one of the forwards has an off day. So many instances where you could say "how's he not picking Higuain when Aguero's like this" etc...

Saying that god knows how some of the mediocrity that did play for them in Russia got game time.

46 minutes ago, DNA said:

Minus 2 names, that's almost a full strength team Guardiola has chosen for this. Quite surprised.

2?? 😂 ...Ederson, Otamendi, Kompany, Sterling, De Bruyne, Silva  ...it's half a first team that's only just returned from holidays a few days ago

• Subscriber

Mate of mine raves about Hudson-Odoi. Do like the look of him to be honest. Not had the end product yet but he tries the right things, they'll come off eventually, he's not far off.

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

Morata is proper anonymous so far.

best thing he did was run away and drag defenders away for Hudson-Odoi to have his shot at goal.

25 minutes ago, roversgirl said:

Aguero gets rested due to his injury record, best striker we have ever had

• The title was changed to Sunday 5th August - Chelsea 0-2 Man City (Community Shield)
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived