talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tommy Robinson

football forum

football forum

#FreeTommy spreading across Twitter at the moment after Tommy Robinson was arrested yesterday.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The whole point why he was at the court case as it was not reported about and hid like what happened in Rotherham.  I dont partically like Tommy Robinson but it seems very weak of Britain to always hid certain cases from certain cultures. 

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Panna King said:

The whole point why he was at the court case as it was not reported about and hid like what happened in Rotherham.  I dont partically like Tommy Robinson but it seems very weak of Britain to always hid certain cases from certain cultures. 

there's reporting restrictions to protect the victims in the trial and to prevent a mistrial of the defendants. 

This cunt Robinson knew exactly what he was doing. He knew he was in breach of his bail conditions and in contempt of court from last year. The suspended sentence was from last year and the conditions were breached before his arrest yesterday.

This shite about him being some kind of journalist martyr because he reports on stuff the media can't. There's a fucking reason the media can't report on it - however they can when the trial is over and the defendants have all been tried and sentenced if so. 

It's not about certain cultures and cases. It's the fucking law here and Robinson knew he was breaking it as well as his own sentence.

22 minutes ago, Stan said:

there's reporting restrictions to protect the victims in the trial and to prevent a mistrial of the defendants. 

This cunt Robinson knew exactly what he was doing. He knew he was in breach of his bail conditions and in contempt of court from last year. The suspended sentence was from last year and the conditions were breached before his arrest yesterday.

This shite about him being some kind of journalist martyr because he reports on stuff the media can't. There's a fucking reason the media can't report on it - however they can when the trial is over and the defendants have all been tried and sentenced if so. 

It's not about certain cultures and cases. It's the fucking law here and Robinson knew he was breaking it as well as his own sentence.

Yea i know all about it and he was walking in to his own trouble path for what he done. But he got done for disturbing the peace this time.   

In all seriousness though the main reason there’s such a fear from his support is they know he will get killed inside if he’s not protected. The Muslim problem is unreal in prison. 

The problem is for the U.K. government is they can’t contain this now, they have a reporting ban because in breech of his conditions or not they know the British public are angry about these rape scandals and the PR of arresting a bloke live streaming for his job to highlight the case is horrific PR. 

Its already out of control, heading for 1/2 million signatures on a petition, questions in national parliaments, demonstrations outside British consulates, legal threats to the British Government from privalty funded supporters and Donald Trumps son tweeting about it. A PR disaster for May, which she deserves for constantly stripping away freedoms. 

It’s also the precedent of Free speech, which has really caused a stir. I’m frankly not comfortable with the government being able to enforce a reporting ban on any issue in principle, 

Also so worth noting the fuzz go in hard on Tommy, they have harassed his family for years because he makes them look bad. If he was a minority they would be bang to rites on discrimination against him. 

Anyway the main issue is the gangs, raping girls as young as 11, it’s everywhere and apparently the times are reporting today that actual councillors in Rotherham are being investigated for abusing the victims alongside the gangs. 

12 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

In all seriousness though the main reason there’s such a fear from his support is they know he will get killed inside if he’s not protected. The Muslim problem is unreal in prison. 

The problem is for the U.K. government is they can’t contain this now, they have a reporting ban because in breech of his conditions or not they know the British public are angry about these rape scandals and the PR of arresting a bloke live streaming for his job to highlight the case is horrific PR. 

Its already out of control, heading for 1/2 million signatures on a petition, questions in national parliaments, demonstrations outside British consulates, legal threats to the British Government from privalty funded supporters and Donald Trumps son tweeting about it. A PR disaster for May, which she deserves for constantly stripping away freedoms. 

It’s also the precedent of Free speech, which has really caused a stir. I’m frankly not comfortable with the government being able to enforce a reporting ban on any issue in principle, 

Also so worth noting the fuzz go in hard on Tommy, they have harassed his family for years because he makes them look bad. If he was a minority they would be bang to rites on discrimination against him. 

Anyway the main issue is the gangs, raping girls as young as 11, it’s everywhere and apparently the times are reporting today that actual councillors in Rotherham are being investigated for abusing the victims alongside the gangs. 

I dont get this reporting ban is for the victims at all, these grooming gangs are probably involved with people in goverments to cover their ass like with Rotherham.  There are loads of other cases reported on without naming victims.  The goverment are just shutting people down on things that are getting exposed, social media must be a nighymare for goverments as people can report the truth,  that is why twitter have been forced to block a number of people recently.  The goverment want people like Jayda and Tommy killed off.

• Administrator
15 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Yea i know all about it and he was walking in to his own trouble path for what he done. But he got done for disturbing the peace this time.   

no. it isn't 'disturbing the peace'. The info in those tweets clearly mention his breach of sentence. Which is what he was arrested for. Contempt of Court. 

11 minutes ago, Fairy In Boots said:

of course. The issue is that. but then what good is it Robinson being there outside the court, probably knowing full well it could lead to a mistrial of the case and then the gangs not getting justice (which would be prison time). He's affecting their trial. Apparently the case could collapse because of his antics?

13 minutes ago, Panna King said:

I dont get this reporting ban is for the victims at all, these grooming gangs are probably involved with people in goverments to cover their ass like with Rotherham.  There are loads of other cases reported on without naming victims.  The goverment are just shutting people down on things that are getting exposed, social media must be a nighymare for goverments as people can report the truth,  that is why twitter have been forced to block a number of people recently. 

Mate I’ve told 3-4 Asian lads aged 23-18 to fuck off and stop harassing white girls aged 11-13 in a McDonald’s a few weeks back. It was broad daylight they didn’t give a fuck and I’m 6ft 16st I box and I’m physically good shape and they stood and weighed up there chances for a minute or two. 

I’ve got family members who say Rotherham is the tip of the iceberg it’s thousands of cases in Birmingham. 

Ive got sisters, friends & neighbours who get harrasmemt when they go out drinking and encounter groups of these guys cruising around. 

Even my black mates who you would think are anti right wing are saying something needs to be done about these fuckers. It will come to a head, they will abuse the wrong girl and some bloke will get his pals and it will go nuclear. Full scale riots and sectarian violence I reckon. 

My daughter is 3 she’s in nursery and mixing with other kids and naturally they’re not all white. At the minute I’m letting her mix because they don’t see race or anything like that at present but as she gets to her teens I’ll be telling her to avoid Asian men because frankly although it’s not all of them I’d rather not take chances. 

Edit: I’m saying Asian, it’s Pakistanis mainly in Birmingham. There’s no Hindus or Sikhs doing this, in fact they’re victims themselves 

1 minute ago, Stan said:

no. it isn't 'disturbing the peace'. The info in those tweets clearly mention his breach of sentence. Which is what he was arrested for. Contempt of Court. 

of course. The issue is that. but then what good is it Robinson being there outside the court, probably knowing full well it could lead to a mistrial of the case and then the gangs not getting justice (which would be prison time). He's affecting their trial. Apparently the case could collapse because of his antics?

Doubt it it was the day of the verdict, he’d gone to goad for his rebal media job. It’s why he’s asking them “got your prison bag?” (The irony) 

27 minutes ago, Stan said:

Arresting officers said he was arrested for disturbing the peace if you watch the video.   It was the verdict and alot of them already had their bags packed.  

1 hour ago, Panna King said:

I dont get this reporting ban is for the victims at all, these grooming gangs are probably involved with people in goverments to cover their ass like with Rotherham.  There are loads of other cases reported on without naming victims.  The goverment are just shutting people down on things that are getting exposed, social media must be a nighymare for goverments as people can report the truth,  that is why twitter have been forced to block a number of people recently.  The goverment want people like Jayda and Tommy killed off.

A reporting ban is because in UK court a trial can be thrown out if it becomes a public witch hunt. It effects the right to a fair trial. The victims then don't get justice all because some tosser wants to some hits on his stream.

The far right whirlwind combine "free speech" with their paranoia to essentially eradicate procedure. A dangerous ignorance.

It's not in Tommy's interests for ethnic minority rapists to be brought to justice. His personal interest is to stoke as many braindead cunts into as long and intense a frenzy of rage as possible.

If the trial were to collapse thanks to his stupidity it'd suit him perfectly; he'd be easily capable of convincing his fans that the loony PC justice system was to blame for letting them go free. 

Yaxley-Lennon, lets give him his real name, not the pseudonym he likes to pose as, was guilty of contempt of court, something he admitted today, after being told not to turn up at a court and broadcast again. So, let's get it straight, Yaxley-Lennon demands Muslims abide by British Law whilst flouting it himself. He's a parody, I'm sure of it.

I've noticed it was all the thick kids from school who are devastated by this news, it must be a terrible day in Racist in Boots' house as well. 

The worst thing is that going to jail is still going to be a career booster for him: the people he targets as his fan base are mentally incapable of being exposed to the complete fraudulence of his persona. They'll look at him as a martyr for free speech. 

On 5/28/2018 at 21:28, Fairy In Boots said:

Mate I’ve told 3-4 Asian lads aged 23-18 to fuck off and stop harassing white girls aged 11-13 in a McDonald’s a few weeks back. It was broad daylight they didn’t give a fuck and I’m 6ft 16st I box and I’m physically good shape and they stood and weighed up there chances for a minute or two. 

I’ve got family members who say Rotherham is the tip of the iceberg it’s thousands of cases in Birmingham. 

Ive got sisters, friends & neighbours who get harrasmemt when they go out drinking and encounter groups of these guys cruising around. 

Even my black mates who you would think are anti right wing are saying something needs to be done about these fuckers. It will come to a head, they will abuse the wrong girl and some bloke will get his pals and it will go nuclear. Full scale riots and sectarian violence I reckon. 

My daughter is 3 she’s in nursery and mixing with other kids and naturally they’re not all white. At the minute I’m letting her mix because they don’t see race or anything like that at present but as she gets to her teens I’ll be telling her to avoid Asian men because frankly although it’s not all of them I’d rather not take chances. 

Edit: I’m saying Asian, it’s Pakistanis mainly in Birmingham. There’s no Hindus or Sikhs doing this, in fact they’re victims themselves 

You sound like a very racist person. 'i'm letting her mix' what the fuck! Such a loving parent, you're letting your child 'mix' with people of different skin colours. 

'Avoid asian men.' Fucking hell.

1 hour ago, Marc said:

You sound like a very racist person. 'i'm letting her mix' what the fuck! Such a loving parent, you're letting your child 'mix' with people of different skin colours. 

My favourite bit was the “my black mates” bit because anyone who has black mates can’t be a right-wing, EDL worshipping racist. 

I honestly don't think @Fairy In Boots is a hateful person at heart, nor do I think he is a sincere racist. I can't speak for him or how bad it actually is where he lives but if a person lived in an area with considerable racial tension, they would probably survive longer by making racial profiling choices. Yeah, it's not a nice thing to think about at all, but location and context makes a difference. Where I live I'm snug as a bug in a rug; but I'd be a lot more cautious living in a neighbourhood like Inglewood. But I digress, it's not just race that people make decisions on, it's also locale, appearance, the manner of speaking, and time of day (a black man in a suit at a business district at lunchtime vs. a chavy white lad in sportswear at pub in the bad part of town) . As Bill Burr said, everyone is racist at night. 

4 hours ago, Spike said:

I honestly don't think @Fairy In Boots is a hateful person at heart, nor do I think he is a sincere racist. I can't speak for him or how bad it actually is where he lives but if a person lived in an area with considerable racial tension, they would probably survive longer by making racial profiling choices. Yeah, it's not a nice thing to think about at all, but location and context makes a difference. Where I live I'm snug as a bug in a rug; but I'd be a lot more cautious living in a neighbourhood like Inglewood. But I digress, it's not just race that people make decisions on, it's also locale, appearance, the manner of speaking, and time of day (a black man in a suit at a business district at lunchtime vs. a chavy white lad in sportswear at pub in the bad part of town) . As Bill Burr said, everyone is racist at night. 

How can he not be racist with views like that?!

im not sure you should find excuses on behalf of someone for being racist.

21 hours ago, Marc said:

Wow you must be new here, welcome to the forum. This place is very much divided on me, I happen to talk quite openly about minority’s based upon my daily experiences with them and it’s not always favourable. Therefore I’m often labelled “racist”. 

To answer your point, I noticed you didn’t acknowledge the problem of grooming just labelled me as racist for considering action to negate it and protect my children.  

If you have kids or one day plan to have kids, then I hope they grow up in a city that hasn’t got very real grooming rape problem with young predominantly Pakistani men. One at which the state seem hugely reluctant to deal with for fear of being labelled “racist”( presumably by folks like yourself).

What I meant by my statement was that for now I’m happy to let my kids interact with various kids of various ethnicities as they don’t see racial divides the way we do and that will come as they grow, it’s instinctive tribalism. At some point though probably when she’s around 12-13 I’ll have to talk to her about the birds & the bees, be wary of strange men, the danger of drugs & Pakistani grooming gangs. That’s not me being a racist that’s me being a parent and my duty is to protect and raise my offspring and arm them with all the tools they need to be successful in life. If that means I’ve gotta say be careful of this person or than person and I’m making judgements based on ethnicity which granted may well be unfair so what? I’d rather air on the side of caution when it comes to probability of my daughter getting gang raped. 

I also like how you glossed over the experiences I shared from family & friends about the problem. I agree the real problem here is some cunt on a random football forum (me) not taking the time to walk a fine line and speak as if he’s a politician when discussing an industrial scale rape epidemic for want of upsetting some virtue signalling bloke from Norwich eager to peacock his virtue and endear himself to his new social circle. 

11 hours ago, Marc said:

How can he not be racist with views like that?!

im not sure you should find excuses on behalf of someone for being racist.

He don’t need to but thanks anyway @Spike there’s many here that know I’m not some horrible racist, but I’m very honest about the multitude of ethnicities I encounter and I don’t censor my experiences. Most are able to look at the argument I’m making and stop getting hung up on the fact “it’s a white guy talking bad about a person of colour, must be a Nazi” shite. 

20 hours ago, Smiley Culture said:

My favourite bit was the “my black mates” bit because anyone who has black mates can’t be a right-wing, EDL worshipping racist. 

You piping up BDTC after someone else has a go is always a classic example of what a snivelling little cunt you are. The fact you labelled me EDL worshipping when I’ve said multiple times to yourself they’re moronic idiots only goes to show who’s the moron in this convo. In fact the last time we spoke was me calling you a cunt for labelling me as such and me correcting you, I see you’ve not learned. 

I forget my experience with people count for naught because smileys opinion is omnipotent when it comes to my views or beliefs 😂. 

I’ll indulge though I’m on a roll and having to type a long post so fuck ot. To clarify yes I have two black mate who have recently told me they agree with Tommy Robinson on the grooming issue, one has two daughters with his Mrs who is of Moroccan  Muslim descent and he said her father (a practicing Morocan Muslim) had warned him to keep them away from Young Muslim men because “there’s a problem within the community”. 

I know it all falls on deaf ears for the most part here, but I’d love to take you lot into these areas at night to see it, I bet you wouldn’t be such smarmy smug cunts eager to label people highlighting the problem as “racists” then. 

For what it’s worth although highlighting it is good because awareness is a good thing, I’m actually in favour of the community sorting it out, not because I trust them massively because I don’t really my experience is poor with Muslims generally, but because there’s a great chance of it all getting sorted out peacefully and more quickly. There’s many Muslims dismayed at it, many Muslim social workers chipping away at the iceberg and I wish them all the success in the world. I just won’t be risking my children’s well-being on their success rates just yet regardless of how that makes me appear on this forum. 

Archived