talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tommy Robinson

football forum

I haven't been to Birmingham in over 10 years, and I'm sure a lot has changed since the last time I was there.

But forgive me for just having a very hard time believing what you're saying - because a lot of what you've said is mirrored exactly by what some people said about certain areas in San Diego when I first moved here. And quite frankly, almost everything of what I'd heard about these shit neighborhoods supposedly filled with Mexican gangs was almost complete bollocks.

In the UK, Islam and Muslims make for an easy boogieman. In the US, there's plenty of different boogiemen that take the blame - but right now the US far right has taken aim at Mexicans (not that they think highly of Muslims either though lol). But at the end of the day, it's lower socioeconomic neighborhoods that are rougher being more dangerous at times where rougher neighborhoods get rougher. That's a tale as old as time, it's nobody's race or ethnicity that's making people this way. Just as @StefBWFC's said elsewhere in the politics forums.

But I don't think you mean to be racist when you say things, I believe you genuinely feel that the things you are saying are not racist and based in fact - even if they are racist statements. I don't see racial/ethnic divides, or that "instinctive tribalism" as something that's really inherent; that's something that human society has developed over time. Because "us v. them" mindsets can drive people, make people have a better sense of community/self, fears can be projected onto different groups, shite like that. I think those are things we cling to easily because it makes difficult and complex problems much more easy to understand and resolve in our heads.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not racist to warn on grooming gangs from certain cultures, but it absolutely is racist to indiscriminately exclude people because of their race as a so called act of self defence. That is exactly the kind of wall ethnic minorities have had to break down for decades, exclusion from participating in the host society on the basis of a fear of them.

Teenage girls tend to do the opposite of what daddy tells them so we are in for a real Small Heath Romeo & Juliet love story :ph34r:

On 30/05/2018 at 22:31, Kitchen Sales said:

It's not racist to warn on grooming gangs from certain cultures, but it absolutely is racist to indiscriminately exclude people because of their race as a so called act of self defence. That is exactly the kind of wall ethnic minorities have had to break down for decades, exclusion from participating in the host society on the basis of a fear of them.

Teenage girls tend to do the opposite of what daddy tells them so we are in for a real Small Heath Romeo & Juliet love story :ph34r:

Lol good one. It won’t be put to her like that, I plan to be very honest with them and recount my experiences with drugs etc in what is a confusing time for us all. I know I’d have benefited from a parent who could impart advice in my teens. I won’t forbid interaction because that’s impractical but I will sit them down & educate about what & how it happens and how to avoid. 

@Dr. Gonzo I’ll answer you in a day or two mate. Too little time at present and Villa imploding has got my attention 

Where's Tommy Robinson when you need him.

Sheffield child sex grooming gang brothers jailed

The Whiteley brothers, top, along with Taleb Bapir and Amanda Spencer
Credit: South Yorkshire Police

Three brothers from Sheffield have been jailed for a total of 30 years for their part in a child sex grooming ring.

Christopher Whiteley, 23, his brother, 25-year-old Matthew Whiteley and Shane Whiteley, who is 30, were convicted of a series of child sexual offences including conspiracy to cause child prostitution, arranging child prostitution and rape. 

They plied a 15-year-old girl with drink and drugs and then forced her to have sex with up to 40 men for money.

The brothers were convicted following a seven-week trial. Christopher Whiteley was jailed for 15 years, Matthew Whiteley received seven years and Shane Whiteley got eight years in prison.

Amanda Spencer, 26, from Rotherham, was jailed for three years to run consecutively to a 12-year prison term she was already serving for similar offences.

Taleb Bapir, 39, of Verdon Street, Burngreave was jailed for ten years for his part in the crimes.

Detective Chief Inspector Martin Tate, of South Yorkshire Police, said: “Five very dangerous sexual offenders are now behind bars for their horrendous crimes, thanks in large part to the courage of nine incredibly brave women who put their faith in South Yorkshire Police.

“I am grateful to those victims for coming forward and having confidence in our officers to investigate these crimes thoroughly and bring those responsible before the courts."

5 hours ago, Fairy In Boots said:

@Dr. Gonzo I’ll answer you in a day or two mate. Too little time at present and Villa imploding has got my attention 

I'm sure it has mate, I bet it's a fucking nightmare. I can't believe what's happened to Villa.

4 hours ago, UNORTHODOX said:

Where's Tommy Robinson when you need him.

Sheffield child sex grooming gang brothers jailed

The Whiteley brothers, top, along with Taleb Bapir and Amanda Spencer

Credit: South Yorkshire Police

Three brothers from Sheffield have been jailed for a total of 30 years for their part in a child sex grooming ring.

Christopher Whiteley, 23, his brother, 25-year-old Matthew Whiteley and Shane Whiteley, who is 30, were convicted of a series of child sexual offences including conspiracy to cause child prostitution, arranging child prostitution and rape. 

They plied a 15-year-old girl with drink and drugs and then forced her to have sex with up to 40 men for money.

The brothers were convicted following a seven-week trial. Christopher Whiteley was jailed for 15 years, Matthew Whiteley received seven years and Shane Whiteley got eight years in prison.

Amanda Spencer, 26, from Rotherham, was jailed for three years to run consecutively to a 12-year prison term she was already serving for similar offences.

Taleb Bapir, 39, of Verdon Street, Burngreave was jailed for ten years for his part in the crimes.

Detective Chief Inspector Martin Tate, of South Yorkshire Police, said: “Five very dangerous sexual offenders are now behind bars for their horrendous crimes, thanks in large part to the courage of nine incredibly brave women who put their faith in South Yorkshire Police.

“I am grateful to those victims for coming forward and having confidence in our officers to investigate these crimes thoroughly and bring those responsible before the courts."

Just goes to show you scum is scum, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, etc...

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Just goes to show you scum is scum, regardless of religion, race, ethnicity, etc...

agreed. I don't see much condemnation of it from any supports of Robinson either though :/ 

On 6/6/2018 at 12:00, Dr. Gonzo said:

It just reeks of 'ha I told you so' mentality. Yeah, it's real great that we can use another raping for our own purposes! 'Where's Tommy Robinson when you need him.'? Fuck Tommy Robinson! Who give a shit about him right now!? A girl has just been brutally raped FFS.

14 minutes ago, Spike said:

It just reeks of 'ha I told you so' mentality. Yeah, it's real great that we can use another raping for our own purposes! 'Where's Tommy Robinson when you need him.'? Fuck Tommy Robinson! Who give a shit about him right now!? A girl has just been brutally raped FFS.

Are you saying I'm a cunt for saying that child sex traffickers can be of any races too? 

Videos of his supporters chasing police, throwing things and shouting like madmen like they're in a war is both hilarious and pathetic. They're basically drunk football hooligans trying their hand at politics. Like their hero, "Tommy Robinson", they don't seem capable of following the laws of our country.

15 hours ago, 6666 said:

Videos of his supporters chasing police, throwing things and shouting like madmen like they're in a war is both hilarious and pathetic. They're basically drunk football hooligans trying their hand at politics. Like their hero, "Tommy Robinson", they don't seem capable of following the laws of our country.

cuz dere aint no black on da union jack

• 1 month later...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/tommy-robinson-protest-union-boss-attacked-by-mob-while-drinking-at-pub-after-speaking-at-a3887466.html

So the free speech-loving Tommy Robinson brigade beat-up a trade union leader who spoke at a counter-protest to the Free Tommy demonstration.

Well I for one am shocked that "Free Speech" is being used as a cover for Nazi propaganda. 

Shocked. 

On 11/06/2018 at 01:16, 6666 said:

Out of interest mate are you black or white? Not a racist question I'm very anti racist 

• 3 months later...
On 11/06/2018 at 01:16, 6666 said:

Tommy Robinsons not even his real name. It's the name of a Lincoln or Luton where ever he lives, football hooligan

• 3 months later...
8 minutes ago, Stan said:

This really, really fucking annoys me. 

Small-minded, nonsensical, immature cunts. Do they not see their hypocrisy?! 

Are you trying to say they dont have the free speech to block rape helplines?

Typical loony left at it again.

Archived