• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tommy Robinson

football forum

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 15/02/2019 at 09:58, The Artful Dodger said:

Sick of this meff and this thick, troglodyte following now. I blame our appalling education system, we've created a stupid generation and are paying the price.

I'm not sure if that is true. If anything I think people are more educated on these things now. There was more racism years ago

2 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

I'm not sure if that is true. If anything I think people are more educated on these things now. There was more racism years ago

Try have a conversation with an average person about anything even slightly above the mundane and you'll find it hard. People don't know anything about this country's cities, counties, history, literature etc. Never mind anywhere else. We're in an appalling state as a people; celebrity culture and television has slowly dulled us into an easily manipulable sludge.

22 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Try have a conversation with an average person about anything even slightly above the mundane and you'll find it hard. People don't know anything about this country's cities, counties, history, literature etc. Never mind anywhere else. We're in an appalling state as a people; celebrity culture and television has slowly dulled us into an easily manipulable sludge.

I don't think that is just an English thing or a new thing though 

3 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

People are fucking idiots worldwide though

28 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Perhaps, I can only talk with confidence about the country I live in. Maybe I'm too pessimistic but the future looks awful. 

Ha ha I think you are pessimistic if I'm honest mate. When I speak to a lot of older people they are so uneducated at times in certain things. Not everything because they have more life experience but rasism is less common with the younger generation I think. I think with all the access to information people are becoming more educated. That being said I think thing like politics and how the economy works should be taught in schools. 

If anyone can find that Tommy Robinson interview where he says that the police are on their way because he accidentally set off his panic alarm that alerts his local police station (presumably in the village he lives in, rather than Luton town like he claims) I'd be grateful for the link. Saw it years ago and wanted to find it to show someone what an absolute fake he is. Claims to be persecuted and left to fend for himself yet has a panic alarm that alerts the dibble xD

• Administrator
39 minutes ago, Salford Kel said:

If anyone can find that Tommy Robinson interview where he says that the police are on their way because he accidentally set off his panic alarm that alerts his local police station (presumably in the village he lives in, rather than Luton town like he claims) I'd be grateful for the link. Saw it years ago and wanted to find it to show someone what an absolute fake he is. Claims to be persecuted and left to fend for himself yet has a panic alarm that alerts the dibble xD

Around Xmas time there were a few petitions (which gained very little traction obviously - one aimed for 100 signatures yet only got 6 xD) which said he should have a panic alarm because of him being a 'public figure'.

Also, given that I live/lived in the same street as him/his family, I can confirm that there was no police presence at the time that alarm was 'set off' xD. At least not to the house/street anyway. 

3 minutes ago, Stan said:

Around Xmas time there were a few petitions (which gained very little traction obviously - one aimed for 100 signatures yet only got 6 xD) which said he should have a panic alarm because of him being a 'public figure'.

Also, given that I live/lived in the same street as him/his family, I can confirm that there was no police presence at the time that alarm was 'set off' xD. At least not to the house/street anyway. 

It might be a different occasion as I believe they turned up during his interview and he told them it was a false alarm. It was some webcam interview and it might have been with that Paul Joseph Watson. It must have been at least 3 years ago if I watched it

• Administrator
Just now, Salford Kel said:

It might be a different occasion as I believe they turned up during his interview and he told them it was a false alarm. It was some webcam interview and it might have been with that Paul Joseph Watson. It must have been at least 3 years ago if I watched it

The only police that came around here in last couple of years has been after his parents had sold their house, that address was then leaked, the new (innocent) occupants were then targeted and police were there for 24-48 hours on a look-out or security watch so that no-one else would come. 

He does still come back to this village though as his son plays football and he regularly comes back. Not sure he actually lives here any more though.

That Paul Watson is a typical wrong'un as well.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrator
41 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Not really interested in the nitty gritty but is it not free speech what Robinson is doing? Isn't he after all just holding protests against immigration, IS etc.?

No. He's putting live court cases under jeopardy when he goes to film there. Therefore putting the victims at risk of the perpetrators walking away scot-free because of potential mistrial. Maybe he doesn't understand that his own actions could mean that the rape gang members don't get the prison sentences they deserve and the poor girls don't get the justice they deserve. Because he's such an imbecile. 

• Administrator

Oh and not to mention inciting hatred against innocent Muslims. There's loads of clips out there waging war on any Muslim people. I'm all for giving ISIS a good fucking off and any extremist cunts a massive fuck you but the way he goes about it means any innocent Muslims are put in danger with the kind of rhetoric he uses. 

I think it's clear that he doesn't want South Asian criminals like this to go to jail.

He tries to sabotage court proceedings because he knows that if they get off, people will blame the courts instead of him, and then it will be easier for him to whip up hate. 

• Subscriber

He's such a cartoon character. Sat in the audience for a debate show on BBC Three that he was a part of a few years ago and when the cameras were off, he switched off himself. Wasn't interested in challenging anything anybody said to him.

On 07/03/2019 at 17:48, Stan said:

Oh and not to mention inciting hatred against innocent Muslims. There's loads of clips out there waging war on any Muslim people. I'm all for giving ISIS a good fucking off and any extremist cunts a massive fuck you but the way he goes about it means any innocent Muslims are put in danger with the kind of rhetoric he uses. 

From what I have read Isis have killed more Muslims than anyone else.  They have killed many  Shia Muslims.

• 1 month later...
  • Subscriber

Archived