• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Tommy Robinson

football forum

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I don't agree with all this milkshake stuff (not that he doesn't deserve it, mind).

Just let him be his own weakness and die out in to irrelevance of his own accord. Apparently he only had a 'handful' of people on his tour of Salford & Warrington...

• Subscriber
14 hours ago, Stan said:

I don't agree with all this milkshake stuff (not that he doesn't deserve it, mind).

Just let him be his own weakness and die out in to irrelevance of his own accord. Apparently he only had a 'handful' of people on his tour of Salford & Warrington...

If people just thought of him as his real name, Stephen Christopher Yaxley-Lennon then he will just die out, he uses the Tommy Robinson name for more attention nowadays.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He's such a hateful fear-mongering bastard, in the same school as Farage and Johnson just doesn't care if people can see it from a mile off.

I'd love for Islam to be made this country's official religion just to see his hateful head implode 

44 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

:rofl:

It's funny too because he's actually been denied entry into the USA because of his criminal convictions. It's literally illegal for him to be in America. If he attempted to immigrate to America (outside of asylum), he'd be illegally immigrating.

So here we've got a man who hates asylum seekers, asking a US President, who hates illegal immigrants and (even legal) asylum seekers, to grant him asylum status... when otherwise it'd be illegal for him to immigrate to America. Pretty funny shit tbh

• 2 weeks later...

Archived