talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eredivisie - Netherlands

football forum

He needs game time! Unlucky with bad injuries when he joined Celtic. Hopefully he shows the promise from a couple of years ago. Speaking of the Dutch league. That Hrustic or whatever looks brilliant every time he plays for the socceroos. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, AMG said:

This was already banned by the KNVB

Article 3 states: "The consideration to be delivered or to be received by a club by virtue of sponsorship may not be in conflict with any law, public order or morality, with the Dutch Advertising Code, with good taste or decency, with the statutes and regulations of the KNVB, or with decisions of the board of professional football."

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, AMG said:

Thats kind of underwhelming.

I was expecting an open FleshLight, or a dildo or something radical

This is all very interesting, but can I buy an original 1984 G1 Megatron from EasyToys? 

• 5 weeks later...
  • Subscriber
22 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Are there still plans in the work to mix Belgian & Dutch football? I remember asking this many months ago... but I don't remember the answer xD

They are currently in the fourth research phase, evaluating how much money can be earned from TV rights and, more importantly, how the spots in European competitions would be distributed. I believe now both Dutch and Belgian leagues have 5 spots each, and are unwilling to have only 5 spots available after a merger. UEFA, on the other hand, is unwilling to give the new league more than that, so it's complicated.

• Upvote 1

Watched a couple of these matches last weekend as the Eredivisie is televised here as part of the ESPN+ plan. That Feyenoord match was rather entertaining and had some immense goals. 

Disappointed in Utrecht thus far, as I expected them to do better this year, but thus far have been a mid-table team. This weekend they go up against Ajax in what is sure to be a blood bath. 

WEEKEND MATCHES
Friday, November 6, 2020
Fortuna Sittard vs PEC Zwolle

Saturday, November 7, 2020
ADO Den Haag vs Twente
VVV vs Heracles
RKC Waalwijk vs Sparta Rotterdam

Sunday, November 8, 2020
Utrecht vs Ajax
Vitesse vs Emmen
Feyenoord vs Gronigen
Geerenveen vs AZ
PSV vs Willem II

image.thumb.png.d6f049aaf95933f58bd54b9c308b810e.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Emmen have 4 (!!!) Peruvians in their squad. They were apparently very impressed by Sergio Peña and Miguel Araujo that they signed 2 other players. One of them is beyond average in Rhyner, the other one I am reserving judgement on (La Torre).

They play ADO Den Haag today.

• The topic was unpinned