talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eredivisie - Netherlands

football forum

On 23/01/2021 at 14:10, Mpache said:

Emmen have 4 (!!!) Peruvians in their squad. They were apparently very impressed by Sergio Peña and Miguel Araujo that they signed 2 other players. One of them is beyond average in Rhyner, the other one I am reserving judgement on (La Torre).

They play ADO Den Haag today.

Pena is world class. 

1 minute ago, Panna King said:

Pena is world class. 

What do you think of him in general? He's an awesome playmaker and has shut me up as I was a big critic of him until he got to Emmen. I think he should be Peru's #10 now with Cueva likely out of the picture.

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

They even said themselves that he hasn’t done it to gain an advantage, so is the 12 months because he made the mistake of taking the wrong medicine? Seems ridiculous to be 12 months. 

Yet people on here think Guerrero was fairly banned. Only when it happens to someone based in Europe eh?

1 minute ago, Mpache said:

Yet people on here think Guerrero was fairly banned. Only when it happens to someone based in Europe eh?

1. Who the fuck is guerrero? 

and 

2. Nobody here has commented on it but me, so who are you starting an argument with? 😂

1 minute ago, Rick said:

1. Who the fuck is guerrero? 

and 

2. Nobody here has commented on it but me, so who are you starting an argument with? 😂

Not having a go at you. Having a go at some of the people who attacked me on here for saying Guerrero was "fairly banned" when now it has been proven that what he did was completely legal. Speaks louder than words that some investigations come out and prove players as innocent but people would still prefer to believe any ban that comes their way without much research.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Panna King said:

He has been doing well considering, he was man of the match last week in Sparta Rotterdam's win. 

Nice! He's a Düsseldorfer. Kind of a shame Fortuna gave him away tbh. I see him every now and then in the city. :D

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I still can't fathom that our bosses let him go. Born and raised in Düsseldorf, a Fortuna fan through and through, and they just let him go. How could they not realize his potential? Absolutely criminal. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned