talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Eredivisie - Netherlands

football forum

41 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

FC Twente relegated following a 5-0 defeat against Vitesse.

They were down a long time ago because of the team they have plus of the points deduction also for falling in to debt.  Sad as they only won the league a few years back. 

Edited by VanPaddy

46 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

An Iranian finished top scorer... a sentence I never thought I'd ever see about any league in Europe.

And people complain to me about my euro-centrism arguments xD

(not a pop at you by the way Gonzo)

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

And people complain to me about my euro-centrism arguments xD

(not a pop at you by the way Gonzo)

Just an FYI,  salah is an egypitan. 

It also depends on what league they are playing.. not many people watch Dutch League as much as they watch the "top five" leagues

1 minute ago, Asura said:

Just an FYI,  salah is an egypitan. 

It also depends on what league they are playing.. not many people watch Dutch League as much as they watch the "top five" leagues

Salah isn't Egyptian, he's African.

Just now, Asura said:

Then why were you crying that some south americans dont get enough credit because they are from peru or somewhere else? :4_joy:

It's a bad example. There are several Africans in Europe but few Peruvians. Salah is African, not Egyptian ffs.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

He's both... because Egypt is in Africa...

How can he be African and Egyptian? Unless he has dual nationality but he was born in Africa and started his career there. How can he be Egyptian?

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

It's a bad example. There are several Africans in Europe but few Peruvians. Salah is African, not Egyptian ffs.

If you are talking about countries, then there arent many egyptians in europe either. If you are talking about continents there are as many south americans as there are africans in europe.

If you dont get the above, you should join a school to learn whats a country and whats a continent. Too bad they dont teach geography in journalism school in peru I believe :4_joy:

Just now, Blue said:

How can he be African and Egyptian? Unless he has dual nationality but he was born in Africa and started his career there. How can he be Egyptian?

Egypt is a country inside the continent of Africa.

1 minute ago, Blue said:

This has to go into that "members quotes" thread........ LMAO im dead  :4_joy::4_joy:

Edited by Asura
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Blue said:

That was way too easy, I even caught 2 to turn into Ceviche tonight B|

You know I like you mate... but that's a poor way to save face. Better to just be embarrassed about calling Africa a country lol.

• Haha 1

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

You know I like you mate... but that's a poor way to save face. Better to just be embarrassed about calling Africa a country lol.

Haha if I was being serious, we would have had this conversation long ago. You know I well got you there

15 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

An Iranian finished top scorer... a sentence I never thought I'd ever see about any league in Europe.

He has been quality Jahanbakhsh,    Germany have had plenty of Iranian players, Ali Daei the most famous one played for Bayern Munich

• Upvote 1

• The topic was unpinned