• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Top five teams of 2017/18

football forum

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Eco said:

No doubt it's debatable, but in terms of bigger teams, I think La Liga is the most difficult league to win. Real, Barca, Atletico, Sevilla, Valencia, Villareal, Real Betis...to me, are on a whole better teams than Man City, Man United, Tottenham, Liverpool, Chelsea, Arnseal, and Burnley (seriously just picked the top 7). 

And I have no arguments for the flaw in the EL, but the statement above was about trophies, and Atletico still have one, whereas Liverpool does not. 

I bet to differ.

City could beat any club in Spain at the moment. 

Liverpool and Barca could of been a hell of a tie. Liverpool with Salah looked likely to beat Real. 

Spurs beat Real earlier in the season

We gave Barca a game and the scoreline was incredibly misleading. 

My valuation on Liverpool as a whole is their european performances. Literally spanking everyone that came to their path, including the English champions. In no way will I put Atletico ahead of them when the only trophy they won was at the sake of getting kicked out of the Champions League. 

Just now, Cicero said:

I bet to differ.

City could beat any club in Spain at the moment. 

Liverpool and Barca could of been a hell of a tie. Liverpool with Salah looked likely to beat Real. 

Spurs beat Real earlier in the season

We gave Barca a game and the scoreline was incredibly misleading. 

My valuation on Liverpool as a whole is their european performances. Literally spanking everyone that came to their path, including the English champions. In no way will I put Atletico ahead of them when the only trophy they won was at the sake of getting kicked out of the Champions League. 

Fair enough. I put Atletico ahead also because of what they did in Spain. 

I might make Man City the best team in Europe, but I think Barcelona is right there. 

In terms of entertainment, I think Barca vs Liverpool would have been a glorious final. 

Surprised Juventus is on so many people's lists. From whatever little I have seen they were that great at all tbh and despite winning the league, they havent won that convincingly as Napoli were so close to winning that. 

1 minute ago, Asura said:

Surprised Juventus is on so many people's lists. From whatever little I have seen they were that great at all tbh and despite winning the league, they havent won that convincingly as Napoli were so close to winning that. 

Napoli are no mugs 

Archived