talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Diogo Dalot - Manchester United Complete Signing of Porto Defender

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is he one of the Porto players who played against us in the CL?

They were honestly one of the worst sides we faced all season. Seeing other clubs sign their players has me licking my lips at the thought of us getting to play some of these again.

But if they're going to go to United, well that's just fantastic. 100% welcome any of that Porto side playing for United xD

He's from the Porto B team. A shock move since no one really knows who this guy is. Those who have followed him are saying he is pretty good though.

He only has eight top tier appearances and one CL appearance (Liverpool away). A risky move for sure.

It looks like this could be some sort of golden age for Portuguese right backs...

Gal Gadot.

On 5/30/2018 at 09:36, Teso dos Bichos said:

The process is setting up for years of success...reminds me of what exactly the New York Yankees are currently setting up...YEARS OF DOMINATION.

It's obvious Mourinho won't stay for many years but he is not only building this squad for Quick success but he is building a dynasty. Cant wait till Chong and gomes are giving a chance. 

The Yankees aren't managed by Mourinho, ya doofus. xD Let's not pretend he is Theo Epstein here.

• The title was changed to Diogo Dalot - Manchester United Complete Signing of Porto Defender
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Archived