The better place to talk football.

Friday 1st June - France vs Italy

football forum

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

it won't be a world cup without italy 😣

While I agree - It's Italy's own fault they didn't qualify. Hopefully this turns around and gets them back on top. 

Getting really annoyed with Florenzi in midfield. Other than that, the team looks to form some sort of cohesion. Great that 3 at the back is finally ditched and Belotti getting some form. 

Jorginho, Verratti, and Pellegrini surely the way to go moving forward. 

On 30 May 2018 at 15:46, Cicero said:

Getting really annoyed with Florenzi in midfield. Other than that, the team looks to form some sort of cohesion. Great that 3 at the back is finally ditched and Belotti getting some form. 

Jorginho, Verratti, and Pellegrini surely the way to go moving forward. 

Verratti needs to move to a competitive league to advance his undoubted talent.  It's a common debate in the Italian sports media. But as both Capello and Ancelotti have said in the recent past, Verratti is greedy and that's part of his problem... He had a chance that was scuppered by the Emir last summer when he was intent on leaving and instead of doing what so many other players have done which is to say, ok then, watch me run my contract down... He signed a better deal by extending the timespan.  He's his own worst enemy! 

Archived