• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Danny Drinkwater

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Is he actually available for £10mil?

This'll surprise people but no thanks. Bad blood between him and Leicester now apparently, we'd have to make him our highest paid player near enough and he's getting on a bit.

He's a good midfielder but coming back here would be the wrong move.

33 minutes ago, Dan said:

Is he actually available for £10mil?

This'll surprise people but no thanks. Bad blood between him and Leicester now apparently, we'd have to make him our highest paid player near enough and he's getting on a bit.

He's a good midfielder but coming back here would be the wrong move.

Nah mate. Just made it up.

No idea why he came and why he was signed for the money he was. I genuinely believe he is one of the worst signings I can think of us making in the Roman era, more so because of the money he was bought for. I liked watching him at Leicester and he's capable of being a very good signing for someone else but fuck me he cost nearly 40M.

Harsh to be honest, made a total of 22 appearances while half of them were as a sub. For example Bakayoko made a total of 43 and didn't do much better. Danny wasn't given enough time, while at it he was still better than our far worst midfield player Fabregas. I even think he could be our worst player of the season. Still think he will move we will never get the 35 mill back, but i think if people are generous we could get 20 mill for him.  

Archived