The better place to talk football.

Thibaut Courtois - Life at Real Madrid

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Hahahahahah. Please make it happen xD

Courtois amid speculation that Real will appoint either Conte or Mourinho - "I left Chelsea to not have to go through something like that again."

https://elpais.com/deportes/2018/10/25/actualidad/1540485556_763191.html

That would be quality xD 

How long before he aims to leave Real if that did happen!?

He's not the only one where Mourinho is concerned and their dressing room.  It would be the most spectacular firework display ever in football and I hope that particular one happens.  As for Antonio Conte... He's an unknown quantity in Spanish football so that in itself leaves everything in a status quo.  What's for sure is that Conte has never played in a league where every team attacks you and none hold back looking to save something... That part is what interests me with him in La Liga.

• 3 weeks later...

In fairness, his arrival at Real Madrid has coincided with various negative situations...

• The departure of Zidane
  • A seeming transitional period especially in the midfield
  • Replacing a goalkeeper that's still at the club and is very liked by teammates
  • Ex-Atleti keeper where his arrival at Real has caused a negative impact
  • Involved in a turbulent period where no confidence in the coaching staff has existed

22 hours ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Why are Chelsea fans so bitter? Real Madrid are several leagues above Chelsea in stature.

Bitter?

Refused to return to the club for the start of pre season, didn't contact the club in that period. Forced the club to sell him to Real Madrid at a cut price.

We should like him? I don't mind him leaving for a better club, we are "bitter" with the lack of respect he showed to the club and his childish and unprofessional approach to his departure.

• 4 months later...

Archived