• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Adopt a Country! (Smiley Culture Wins!)

football forum

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

All the countries are taken bar England so I'll be giving it out to the lad that will love it most, @Inverted

Remember you can still enter lads and ladies it isn't too late and thanks for the class turnout so far 👍

Not gonna work - I’m not back from holiday until the knockout stages so I’m not going to be able to watch any of my adopted team’s matches.

dunn dunn dunn !!!!!

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/970984/world-cup-2018-russia-ultras-fight-hooligans-russian-ultras

Russian Ultras should be ALLOWED to fight at World Cup 2018, top Putin MP says

FIGHTS between rival gangs of fans at the World Cup should be allowed and regulated by the authorities, says a top Russian politician.

Image result for russian ultras

• Administrator

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE.

I have some news for you all.

After finding out I had strong Nigerian descent in my blood, I have been networking with fellow family members and friends. I can now reveal to you that one of my uncles, who is actually Ugandan but we have a strong family bond, has a cash prize for you all should Nigeria be successful in the World Cup. 

His name is George. Some of you may actually have been contacted by him in the past as he's a very generous person.

image.jpeg

There were recent reports as well about a potential scam involving him and his flat but that all turned out to be innocent and can be brushed under the carpet.

Image result for nigerian money meme

My family and I have escaped from Saudi Arabia after feeling the weight of oppression for my wife and child, I have taken the family to the coast of France we plan to recover from our traumatic experience and cheer on the country in the World Cup. 

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Eco said:

My family and I have escaped from Saudi Arabia after feeling the weight of oppression for my wife and child, I have taken the family to the coast of Portugal where we plan to recover from our traumatic experience and cheer on the country in the World Cup. 

pfft, immigrants. 

• Administrator

There's still space on the Nigerian Train, you get to support the best dressed players in the tournament who look :96_ok_hand:

This is Wilfred Ndidi.

Screenshot_20180611-144808~01.png

You should wait to see what @Dr. Gonzo is now wearing... 

1 hour ago, Eco said:

My family and I have escaped from Saudi Arabia after feeling the weight of oppression for my wife and child, I have taken the family to the coast of Portugal where we plan to recover from our traumatic experience and cheer on the country in the World Cup. 

sad to hear that my friend.       as for my family, we're "pure bred".    "pedigree".     my family is so white that one time, we shaved all the hairs in our body, head, pubic, chest, eyebrows and lay on the snow and we virtually disappeared.

on a serious note though --

why are the russians so violent towards the english fans ??  coz all i ever read now if i search RUSSIAN FOOTBALL are the ultras and how they prepare themselves to give a pounding on the English people.   i've tried to search the history of this animosity but i can't find any ....... anyone here care to enlighten an ignorant person like me ? :P 

3 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

on a serious note though --

why are the russians so violent towards the english fans ??  coz all i ever read now if i search RUSSIAN FOOTBALL are the ultras and how they prepare themselves to give a pounding on the English people.   i've tried to search the history of this animosity but i can't find any ....... anyone here care to enlighten an ignorant person like me ? :P 

Well, to add to your serious note, I'm half Russian, and visit regularly (or used to I should say), and all I can say is that they are typically very aggressive against everyone. In the Russian culture, and Russian 'Macho' male, is deemed elite, thus opening up their society for increase aggression. 

• Subscriber

Russian hooligans were originally inspired by English hooligan firms from the 80s, they pretty much modeled themselves on the English hooligan scene and copied everything from the names, fighting ''tactics'' to the chav looks :ph34r: So now they are pretty much looking to beat the English at their own game...a dick measuring contest, if you wish xD  That, and probably also the resentment of England due to current political climate.

4 hours ago, Eco said:

Well, to add to your serious note, I'm half Russian, and visit regularly (or used to I should say), and all I can say is that they are typically very aggressive against everyone. In the Russian culture, and Russian 'Macho' male, is deemed elite, thus opening up their society for increase aggression. 

i see.   now i know.     if that's the case, is it safe to assume that asian tourists aren't welcome in russia ?    we should make another thread about cultural exchange ....

@nudge  ---  so, it's basically a copycat trying to prove they are better than the originals.

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

i see.   now i know.     if that's the case, is it safe to assume that asian tourists aren't welcome in russia ?    we should make another thread about cultural exchange ....

@nudge  ---  so, it's basically a copycat trying to prove they are better than the originals.

i'd say it's definitely not advisable...

27 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

Eh with Asians. When I have been there, I have noticed a more hostile approach to Blacks more than anything. Disgusting really. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, bozziovai said:

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

i'd say it's definitely not advisable...

That's only true if you look like you're a migrant from the Caucasus...or if you're intentionally looking for trouble. Otherwise, why would it be an issue? There's a shitload of Asian tourists visiting Russia every year.

• Administrator
Just now, nudge said:

That's only true if you look like you're a migrant from the Caucasus...or if you're intentionally looking for trouble. Otherwise, why would it be an issue? There's a shitload of Asian tourists visiting Russia every year.

i based it on my personal view and just that to be honest xD

I don't plan on ever going to Russia. Just rather not take the risk even though I'm not intentionally looking for trouble either. 

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Stan said:

i based it on my personal view and just that to be honest xD

I don't plan on ever going to Russia. Just rather not take the risk even though I'm not intentionally looking for trouble either. 

There's a lot of scare-mongering these days, haha... 

Archived