talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

So, with Chelsea literally eating themselves and likely to tumble down the league, which club will be most likely to break into the top 5 next season?

Bet Frank Lampard's gutted he's not there for the feast.

Also I'll go with the obvious pick for who is most likely to break the top 5... Arsenal.

• Subscriber
9 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

So, with Chelsea literally eating themselves and likely to tumble down the league, which club will be most likely to break into the top 5 next season?

Arsenal

Don't know why right now as nothing has occurred as of yet, but I'm feeling optimistic and I reckon we'll easily break into the top 5 and I also have an inkling we could do slightly better than that.

Arsenal

• Subscriber
6 hours ago, SirBalon said:

Don't know why right now as nothing has occurred as of yet, but I'm feeling optimistic and I reckon we'll easily break into the top 5 and I also have an inkling we could do slightly better than that.

Arsenal

New manager instilled more faith in you or is it something else? 

29 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

New manager instilled more faith in you or is it something else? 

It’s just a sensation I have mainly. I just feel we really needed this breath of fresh air. Some of the things I’m reading also sound promising and completely different to the way things have been done for so many years.

39 minutes ago, Panna King said:

Arsenal will win the league! 

The only league you'll be in contention for is the fair play league for being a bunch of fannies.

You need to start being cunts again and have a bit of a nasty but ruthless streak. 

Archived