talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

CAF World Cup Qualification

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Cicero said:

Puts Morocco in poll position to qualify if the result holds. Would be massive for them going into the final game 

Apparently not conceded yet.

Honestly I much prefer the North Africans then the west. Tactically, I feel they are far more complete.

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Apparently not conceded yet.

Honestly I much prefer the North Africans then the west. Tactically, I feel they are far more complete.

This a thing i don't get.West African teams always have more well known players playing in top europeon leagues in their teams then North Africans but latter ones are better sides.

8 minutes ago, Azeem98 said:

This a thing i don't get.West African teams always have more well known players playing in top europeon leagues in their teams then North Africans but latter ones are better sides.

Correct. West African sides are literally kick and rush. It's dreadful to watch. It's a shame too, Senegal have a class team but they won't do anything in the World Cup next year.

2 minutes ago, Azeem98 said:

Egypt Congo going 0-0 so far. If Egypt couldn't qualify from this then they are one of the biggest bottelers in international football

1 minute ago, Azeem98 said:

And Egypt are in front 1-0

Seriously about time they qualify for the World Cup. They are such underachievers its unreal.

• 4 weeks later...

Senegal qualify for the World Cup.

They are one side I am proper looking forward to seeing. Mane, Keita, Koulibaly, Sakho, Gueye. Its a hell of a team.

Archived