• Sign up free today!

    Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
Stan

World Cup Ticket Allocations

Recommended Posts

.

Why have US got so many xDxD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bet they are all CIA under cover agents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget the US why have the Russians got so many? That is an astronomical number.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why the hell Peru has so many ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It always surprises me how many south american fans go to the world cup and to be frank i'm surprised that many can afford to go, but I guess there's a massive disparity between the rich and poor in those countries.

The host usually gets over 50% of overall tickets and USA normally have the second biggest allocation, but it is surprising considering they aren't even in it! The yanks do love the football world cup though. I'm surprised that many English are going out there.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is that the actual allocations or is that how many have been bought by people in those countries? 

I’m sure I read England returned loads because they only had 30,000 suicidal people willing to be murdered at the hands of Vladimir and his pals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/06/2018 at 10:28, Stan said:

.

Why have US got so many xDxD 

Stab in the dark but most international corporate sponsors are probably HQ'd in the US so could be classified as a US ticket?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair play to the 34000 england fans. Absolutely nuts to go to Russia when we don't have any ambassadors there anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 06:20, Marc said:

It always surprises me how many south american fans go to the world cup and to be frank i'm surprised that many can afford to go, but I guess there's a massive disparity between the rich and poor in those countries.

The host usually gets over 50% of overall tickets and USA normally have the second biggest allocation, but it is surprising considering they aren't even in it! The yanks do love the football world cup though. I'm surprised that many English are going out there.

We are really the only surprise there.

- Argentina are the highest class nation in South America. Been in dire straits as of late but they are still above the rest of the continent.

- Brazil whislt a disaster, still has 300 million people.

- Colombia aren't capital centric too much and have 47 million people

 

We are a nation of 30 million and are very capital-centric. Most of my friends aren't of my class, I have about 5 friends who are higher class citizens, and the rest are medium to lower. We are a very under developed nation despite being in a much better state since the Sendero Luminoso days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2018 at 08:20, Marc said:

It always surprises me how many south american fans go to the world cup and to be frank i'm surprised that many can afford to go, but I guess there's a massive disparity between the rich and poor in those countries.

The host usually gets over 50% of overall tickets and USA normally have the second biggest allocation, but it is surprising considering they aren't even in it! The yanks do love the football world cup though. I'm surprised that many English are going out there.

Here there's a sizeable amount of people earning about 2000-3000 USD per month so it's not surprising.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am personally struggling to find a job that pays well here, in comparison to Canada where the minimum wage is 15 CAD per hour, so fair play to the Peruvians who went. Especially considering we were the very last team to qualify.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Blue said:

I am personally struggling to find a job that pays well here, in comparison to Canada where the minimum wage is 15 CAD per hour, so fair play to the Peruvians who went. Especially considering we were the very last team to qualify.

Genuinely confused, I thought you were a journalist?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Cannabis said:

Genuinely confused, I thought you were a journalist?!

I am, but I'm also 20 and still doing part-time jobs.

I'm still a student, but I have my acreditation (I can send it to you via Instagram if you don't believe me)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Here there's a sizeable amount of people earning about 2000-3000 USD per month so it's not surprising.

Isn’t Argentina the country with the biggest European investment in South America?

I do know for a fact that Argentina is Spain’s number 1 nation of investment and has been for decades. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SirBalon said:

Isn’t Argentina the country with the biggest European investment in South America?

I do know for a fact that Argentina is Spain’s number 1 nation of investment and has been for decades. 

It was in the past, think it's Brazil now.

I know Spain was n1 investor for many years, but it's the US now, although you may go back to n1 in the not so distant future. Strangely Holland is number 3 hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Berserker said:

It was in the past, think it's Brazil now.

I know Spain was n1 investor for many years, but it's the US now, although you may go back to n1 in the not so distant future. Strangely Holland is number 3 hehe.

I know Europe has a massive interest in the Argentine market because of where I work. We get Second party Argentinian contracts all the time that are worth millions. In our monthly graph Argentina is consistently top on the most stable South American nations and most pro European for marketability. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Blue said:

I am personally struggling to find a job that pays well here, in comparison to Canada where the minimum wage is 15 CAD per hour, so fair play to the Peruvians who went. Especially considering we were the very last team to qualify.

Isn’t that like most countries though, as in you have to be a certain age to earn that money? And there’s about a million different ways to get out of paying the basic wage as well? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, DeadLinesman said:

Isn’t that like most countries though, as in you have to be a certain age to earn that money? And there’s about a million different ways to get out of paying the basic wage as well? 

I mean, yes but I'm talking more about me searching for wages on job applications - but it could also have to do with my occupation. Journalism in general doesn't pay well here.

I was comparing the minimum wage from here to Canada though. Here its 15 soles, which is 5 CAD. In Canada, its 15 CAD. Both per hour. Its very possible to get out of that, but I think you can see the difference in development between the 2 countries just by that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Blue said:

I mean, yes but I'm talking more about me searching for wages on job applications - but it could also have to do with my occupation. Journalism in general doesn't pay well here.

I was comparing the minimum wage from here to Canada though. Here its 15 soles, which is 5 CAD. In Canada, its 15 CAD. Both per hour. Its very possible to get out of that, but I think you can see the difference in development between the 2 countries just by that.

You largely overestimated your minimum wage Brian, just looked it up and it's $270 USD per month, closer to 5 soles per hour than 15.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Berserker said:

You largely overestimated your minimum wage Brian, just looked it up and it's $270 USD per month, closer to 5 soles per hour than 15.

Ah - well I got my details wrong then. I remember being offered a job and being told that I would be payed minimum wage - which they offered 15 soles.

Remember I lived most of my life in Canada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So many Aussies. Absolute legends. But we really shouldn't be that high. Other nations are disappointing... 

I wish I was going :( maybe Qatar 2020 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Advertisement