talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Davy Klaassen - Werder Bremen Complete Signing

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, The Palace Fan said:

What i was getting at is it's a league he hasn't played in before.

It's a shame he didn't really get a chance at Everton, he would of had much more game time if Koeman was still in charge,  he wasn't a big Sam player.  I think he will do well in Germany, its not much different to Dutch football but just at a higher standard. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Panna King said:

It's a shame he didn't really get a chance at Everton, he would of had much more game time if Koeman was still in charge,  he wasn't a big Sam player.  I think he will do well in Germany, its not much different to Dutch football but just at a higher standard. 

He's also be playing in another league he hasn't played in before (The Championship) this season if Koeman had stayed in charge of Everton.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

He's also be playing in another league he hasn't played in before (The Championship) this season if Koeman had stayed in charge of Everton.

Koeman would have had to excel himself last season to get sacked. Pretty sure we were still a fair distance behind you and still finished eleventh. It was a really poor standard from about 8th down last year.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Koeman would have had to excel himself last season to get sacked. Pretty sure we were still a fair distance behind you and still finished eleventh. It was a really poor standard from about 8th down last year.

Yeah, probably not last season but eventually he would have done it. This guy signed Ashley Williams, Morgan Schneiderlin and signed off on Kevin Mirallas getting a new 4 or 5 year contract, all in the space of just over a year. He's actually quite lucky that Steve Walsh was such a disaster that it makes so much of Koemans damage look like a shared responsibility. I saw an Everton fan who follows La Liga quite closely o  Twitter making out that it took Valencia five seasons to recover from Ronald Koeman, hooray!

Archived