• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Holiday Thread

football forum

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Tommy said:

AC or Inter? :ph34r:

Have a good trip! 

Haha I legit asked my missus which top I should be when I visit San Siro. She said she'll decide what looks best when we go xD

If I had a preference in general, it'd be AC. Only just. Mainly because of the nostalgic 90s era looking back. Both clubs along with Juve, Fiorentina, Parma etc were iconic. So many quality players amongst their squads in that generation going into the 00s.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Stan said:

Haha I legit asked my missus which top I should be when I visit San Siro. She said she'll decide what looks best when we go xD

If I had a preference in general, it'd be AC. Only just. Mainly because of the nostalgic 90s era looking back. Both clubs along with Juve, Fiorentina, Parma etc were iconic. So many quality players amongst their squads in that generation going into the 00s.

Who did you fly with mate?

I'm going with easyjet next Wednesday but all these cancellations and strikes are worrying.

I don't care too much if they cancel it coming back though.

• Upvote 1

• Administrator
3 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

Who did you fly with mate?

I'm going with easyjet next Wednesday but all these cancellations and strikes are worrying.

I don't care too much if they cancel it coming back though.

Easyjet. Pretty much always use them for short haul. Can't stand Ryanair. 

Be careful though, only found out recently that easyjet have started charging for normal hand luggage cases. The free hand luggage you can take on is only a small bag. If you pay for an 'up front' or extra legroom seat, you get the large hand luggage bag free. 

Our flight got changed a few times a few months ago as they rearranged flights to consolidate them, and it was delayed by an hour on the day. But we weren't too fussed - it happens. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

Easyjet. Pretty much always use them for short haul. Can't stand Ryanair. 

Be careful though, only found out recently that easyjet have started charging for normal hand luggage cases. The free hand luggage you can take on is only a small bag. If you pay for an 'up front' or extra legroom seat, you get the large hand luggage bag free. 

Our flight got changed a few times a few months ago as they rearranged flights to consolidate them, and it was delayed by an hour on the day. But we weren't too fussed - it happens. 

I've paid for extra leg room as I always do now. The bigger hand luggage is more than enough for me. You only need shorts and t-shirts.

How long have you got there?

• Administrator
9 hours ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I've paid for extra leg room as I always do now. The bigger hand luggage is more than enough for me. You only need shorts and t-shirts.

How long have you got there?

5 nights. It was originally 4 but as the flight changed, we booked an extra night at the Holiday Inn near the airport for about £50.

5 minutes ago, Stan said:

but not extortionate.

What about us working class people? :ph34r:

Just kidding. Cool pictures! Looks amazing. That cathedral does look massive! 

Cologne are so proud of their cathedral. It looks ugly compared to Milan's one. :ph34r: