talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The Holiday Thread

football forum

20 minutes ago, Any O'Brien said:

1 week today you bunch of cunts.

Hang on, you're going on holiday?! How come you haven't told us yet? :D

Enjoy it, will be class over there. Definitely want to go at some point.

• Upvote 1

On 5/5/2017 at 5:07 PM, Spike said:

@NeymarPele I've thought about Argentina has being a possible holiday destination. Would you recommend BA and other cities?

@SirBalon On the other side of the world, I also want to visit Italy and Spain. I'm interested in the smaller towns and villages, like Segovia for example.

I'd recommend BA, the Iguazu Falls and almost all the Patagonia really. Specially Bariloche, El Bolson and Calafate, Cordoba, Mendoza and San Juan are also pretty nice.

Edited by NeymarPele

Saving up but have no idea where I want to go. Europe may be a bit costly for me so I could do one of the Mexican provinces or somewhere else in South America.

USA is not a backpacking destination so I'll pass on that.

4 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Saving up but have no idea where I want to go. Europe may be a bit costly for me so I could do one of the Mexican provinces or somewhere else in South America.

USA is not a backpacking destination so I'll pass on that.

If I was you I'd go down to Antarctica.

Just came back from 2 and a half weeks in Orlando. Shared a Villa with two other couples which worked out a treat. First time I've been to the States. Was pretty awesome.

Busch Gardens, Discovery Cove, Universal, Aquatica, Clearwater Beach and Hollywood Studios were probably my favourite places visited over the course of the holiday.

Little disappointed in SeaWorld if I'm honest.

All I've done is go away so far this year, been very lucky. That's Budapest, Barcelona and Orlando ticked so far. Berlin next month and Lisbon in September. Need to book a week/10 days for a chill out beach holiday too later in the year around October.

Edited by Lucas
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

Did you walk on the Azure Window Arch? I was fortunate enough to do so last year before it collapsed in March. 

Gozo and Valetta are really nice destinations.

Ah, no I haven't. Was it in Valetta? I was only there for a day. It was for a cruise through the mediteranean. I left from Barcelona, stopped at Valetta, Naples and Livorno. 

La Paz, Bolivia at $700 US dollars. Challenge accepted.

In fairness I could go cheaper than that for a Peruvian airline but I don't trust xD

Does anyone have any recommendations for traveling with others?

Ill be able to afford a trip to elsewhere in SA but don't have anyone to go with :(

La Paz out the window, although I am going to Huancayo in about 3 weeks for research. Not college or anything, I'm taking initiative. I'll have a day of tourism though so that will be fun. Huancayo looks lovely.

f58475c412d42f6186d0b11ccea63d4d.png

Edited by Guest

• Administrator
On 2017-5-13 at 7:09 PM, Cannabis said:

Did you walk on the Azure Window Arch? I was fortunate enough to do so last year before it collapsed in March. 

Gozo and Valetta are really nice destinations.

these 2 events are definitely linked. 

On 5/15/2017 at 4:15 PM, LaSambadeStGermain said:

La Paz out the window, although I am going to Huancayo in about 3 weeks for research. Not college or anything, I'm taking initiative. I'll have a day of tourism though so that will be fun. Huancayo looks lovely.

f58475c412d42f6186d0b11ccea63d4d.png

Just confirmed this. Going next weekend. Excited!

• Administrator

5 out of the 9 of us who went on my mate's stag do (including the stag) still feeling absolutely fucked. reckon our drinks were spiked on the last night as some of us have been coughing up blood and black phlegm which isn't right. and the final night was probably the least we drunk. 

not cool!

4 minutes ago, Rab said:

18 days until Orlando!

Anyone been that can recommend the good shit to do?

Universal and Disneyland FFS xD