• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Hello

football forum

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to Talk Football 365!

You can keep up to date with all of our activity by heading over to our Facebook page.

We would also appreciate it if you had a quick look over our forum guidelines as we like to have a relaxed environment and keeping to those will help. We'd also appreciate it if you could let us now where you found us.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Enjoy your stay!

football forum

Don't listen to Berserker, he carries puppies with him in an attempt to get children into his car.

That said, it's nice to have you on board. Who's the best player to have played for Brazil in your opinion?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Don't listen to Berserker, he carries puppies with him in an attempt to get children into his car.

That said, it's nice to have you on board. Who's the best player to have played for Brazil in your opinion?

and the mullet is criminal

21 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'm gonna go with the boring answer and say Pelé. He was the best player of his generation and he took us to another level. Brazil had strong teams before, but we had a strong inferiority complex, especially against european sides, that ended up hurting us. 1958 was a groubdbreaker for our football and that 17-year old number 10 was a big part of it.

You were one of the best members on the old board when I was around. Really glad to have another fellow South American. How have you rated Brazil's recent performances? When I saw them play us in Lima I was overly impressed.

7 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

You were one of the best members on the old board when I was around. Really glad to have another fellow South American. How have you rated Brazil's recent performances? When I saw them play us in Lima I was overly impressed.

I'm cautiously optimistic. The performances and results have been great but some of Tite's choices are very questionable. How can you leave Fabinho out and start Paulinho? Why Filipe Luís is called instead of Alex Sandro?

Just now, El_Loco said:

I'm cautiously optimistic. The performances and results have been great but some of Tite's choices are very questionable. How can you leave Fabinho out and start Paulinho? Why Filipe Luís is called instead of Alex Sandro?

I agree on Paulinho. He was the 1 player that looked bad against us. Alex Sandro is better than Filipe Luis, I agree as well.

I'd say right now you're the second best side in the world. I'd still have Germany on top though.

That result you got in Quito was incredible.

22 minutes ago, nudge said:

How is Diego doing these days? I mean Werder's Diego. I think he plays for Flamengo now?

He's been great. Much better than anyone expected and his return to the national team is well deserved. Diego is a great player. I really liked those early and mid-2000s Werder teams. It's a shame he was suspended in the UEFA final. 😞

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, El_Loco said:

He's been great. Much better than anyone expected and his return to the national team is well deserved. Diego is a great player. I really liked those early and mid-2000s Werder teams. It's a shame he was suspended in the UEFA final. 😞

:x Good to hear! Always loved Diego, it's a pity he made quite a few poor career decisions; should have stayed in Bremen, he would have been a true legend by now. After Micoud, he's easily the most exciting player I've seen in a Werder shirt.

Bemvindo Ricardinho!

1 hour ago, Cannabis said:

Die in a ship sinking you noncey quim!

1 hour ago, Romesh said:

and the mullet is criminal

You'd kill for my cut Dinesh.

BTW: Did anyone sent PMs to the likes of Keely, Liverbird and others that have yet not come?

Archived